...navina...

ChocoChudai

Please hit the like button if you wish to be included in the PM list
Edited by love...OMG - 9 years ago
love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Note

First up i want to say i am really sorry. i shut this story very abruptly and that too without informing any of my readers. Secondly, this was supposed to be updated last week but i can not blame any one or any thing other than my laziness. SOOo SoRry

A month ago i just saw this FF and all the comments after my last update insipired me to start this again. 

I really hope you guys will like the Chapter 11 and if it does not live upto your expectations then i apologise in advance
Edited by love...OMG - 10 years ago
love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Excuse the grammatical errors. The english trans is just below the hindi one and its in italics while the hindi one is in bold
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And then he walked out the venue...no not just the venue but my life too again and I watched as he did. I wanted to stop him, really did but something just held me back. I stood rooted to the same place for about more than 5 minutes after he left, tears strung my eyes but I knew I couldn't cry, not yet. The whole room was filled with an awkward silence; no one really knew what to say about Udayveer's sudden entry & exit. If I hadn't been in a shocked state, I would've bet that most didn't know how to react; they were all watching each other's moves. Then, finally the silence was broken by someone's footsteps; he placed a hand on my shoulder, his touch was so gentle as if asking me to hold on, they were providing me with a strangely kind of comfort. I turned to face him & did what I hadn't done for months: I locked eyes with the man I had always claimed to love; the man I was going to be married to before the night ended & somehow I felt compelled to share my feelings. As if that would make a hell of a difference.

Pandit: Yajman, muhurat ka waqt beeta ja raha hai. Aap sethan gharhaan kijeye 

The auspicious time is passing by. Please take your seats

DS: Ji Pandit ji. Manyata Akash

Akash: (interrupts) Rani Saa, kya main shaadi se pahele Manyata se kuch baat kar sakta hoon Can I please speak to Manyata before marriage

DS: Jo bhi baat hai woh aap baad mei kar lijega. Abi 

You can talk later. Right now...

Akash: Rani Saa, please ye kisi ke zindagi ka sawal hai (indicating to the exit)             

please it's a matter of someone's life (indicating to the exit))

Jai: (whispers) DS please

VJ: (softly) Hum sab yahi chahatein hai so please             

(softly) We all want the same thing. So please

DS: Theek hai 

Alright

Akash: I promise you won't regret this

DS: Pata nahi kyu but I believe you 

I dunno why but I believe you

Akash holds Manyata's hand and takes her to the furtherest room while she is still busy with her thoughts.

Akash: Woh tumhe chod kar ja raha hai aur tum yahi kadi ho! Manyata, wake up, Uday tumhe humesha ke liye chod kar ja raha hai. 

He is leaving you and you are standing here! Manyata, wake up, Uday's leaving you for forever

Akash shakes Manyata but no response

Akash: (angry) Aapna nah sahi toh kam se kam uski zindagi ke saath toh khilwar maat kar. Woh tujse paagalo ki tarah pyaar karta hai. Sun rahi hai nah (shakes her again) Moniya (cups her face) jao, rok lo usse buhut pyaar karta hai tujse, hamesha khush rakhega tujhe. Tu kyu accept nahi karti ki tu bhi usse pyaar karti hai. Ab toh naatak baand kar ki uske rahene na rahene se tujhe koi farak nahi padta.

If you don't care about yourself at least care about him. He's madly in love with you. Are you even listening (shakes her again) Moniya (cups her face) go and stop him. He loves you a lot and he'll always keep happy. Why don't you accept it that you also love him. So stop the drama of being indifferent to him.

Manyata: (Shocked) Kya keh rahe ho Akash. Main toh tumse...main tumse

What are you saying Akash? I You...I umm

Akash:Kya hua kyu bol nahi sakti ki tum mujse pyaar karti ho?

What happened...why can't you say you love me

Manyata: woh...woh...jab tum jante ho

Umm...err...when you know that

Akash: Haan janta hoo tum kisse pyaar karti ho

Ya, I know very well with who you are in love with

Manyata: Main Uday se pyaar nahi karti

I don't love Uday

Akash: (smile) Kya maine Uday ka naam liya, Princess

Did I say Uday, Princess

Manyata: Mujse Princess bolane ka haq sirf

The right to call me Princess belongs only

Akash: Uday ko hai. Exactly, wahi toh main keh raha hoon

Solely to Uday. That's what I am saying

Manyata:  Phir tum

What about you?

Akash: Tum iss liye usse nah bol rahi ho! Seriously, what's wrong with you? Jis din Uday hamari life se gaya I realized ki hum sirf ache dost hai, pyaar toh humme kabhi hua hi nahi

Is that why you are saying no to him! Seriously, what's wrong with you? The day Uday vanished from our lives I realized that we are great friends to each other. We never fell in love.

Manyata: par Akash

But Akash

Akash: Manyata, I know ki tum har koi lecture suna kar chala jata par kabhi soocha hai kyu? Kyuki sab tumhari bhalae chahate hai, ek saal Uday ke bina aur tumhara yeh haal hai puri zindagi usske bina kaise bitaogi, soocha hai

Manyata, I know everyone around you is giving you lecture after lecture but have you wondered why? Everyone around here wants your happiness. 1 year without Uday and look at your condition have you thought what will happen to you if you have live without him forever?

Manyata: Akash

Akash: Samajta hoon. Tumhe bhi aur tumhare pyaar ko bhi or lets say usske pyaar ko. Hum hamesha ache dost rahenge Manyata par humsafar bane ka haq ek special person ka hota hai. Tumhari life mei woh Uday hai. Mein nahi chahata ki tum ek aise rishte mei bandh jao jis mei sirf tumhari hi nahi kissi aur  bhi life tabah ho jae

I understand. I understand both you and your love or lets just say his love. We'll always remain great friends Manyata but only 1 special person gets the right to be our life partner and in your case its Uday. I don't want you to get entangled in a relationship in which your as well as his life gets ruined

Manyata: Thanks Akash (hugs) you're the best but who chala gaya

Thanks Akash (hugs) you're the best but he already left

Akash: Toh bula loh

So call him

Manyata: How

Akash: Tumhara halkat veda hai nah toh tumhe pata hona chahiye. Ab chalo

He is your halkat veda so you should know. Let's go

Manyata: Kaha?

Where?

Akash: Dimag ki batti jalao tubelight. Honey, we need to stop this wedding. Ab chale

Use your head tubelight. Honey, we need to stop this wedding. Let's go

Manyata: Hum kya kahenge

What will we say

Akash: Hum nahi sirf main

Only me not us

They both walk out of the room and make their way towards the wedding hall. Everyone present in the room is visibly tensed. VJ, J and Unnati look curiously at Akash and he in return winks at them. The trio released a breath they didn't even realize they were holding until now.  They all high fived - mission Accomplished

(This speech is too damned long and I am not in the mood to translate...SoRrY)

Akash: Ladies & Gentleman. We are really sorry that you all had to wait for so long but the truth is that Manyata has just rejected me. We wouldn't like to share the details but we had had lots of arguments between ourselves. We both thought that maybe everything will be alright by the time of our marriage but alas destiny had something else in store for us. Hey, where are you guys going? The party hasn't even started and you all are leaving. We both have happily parted ways so we want all of you to be here and celebrate our happiness. It's the first time a royalty has thrown her break-up party so please stay and be a part of this historic event. I do understand that some of you are gonna spread rumors and say any and every nonsense stuff but that will highlight your own narrow mindness. Let me tell you for a fact that all this will neither help you nor affect us in any sort of way because at the end of the day we are all very happy. All well ends well right?

Manyata: Exactly! If anyone wants to utter rubbish you are free to leave. We do not want foxes in disguise of sheep's and if anyone present over here even tries to do that I can guarantee the consequences are not going to be pretty. We do not want double faced people present over here as our actual set of family and friends don't deserve that. Have a good day everyone.

Komal: Thank god. Waise Akash itna bura bhi nahi tha

Thank god by the way Akash wasn't that bad

DS: Haan Komal. Humme thodi galati hua hai usse pachechanne mei

Yes Komal, we did make a mistake in recognizing him.

VJ, J and Unnati rush to Akash

VJ: Thanks for everything Akash by the way did you rehearse the speech

Akash:  Maine dosti nibhae sur kuch nahi so don't thank me. Nahi VJ maine speech rehearse nahi ki. Unnati pata lagao ki Uday sach mei chala gaya ki

I just maintained friendship so no need to thank me.  No, VJ I did not rehearse the speech and Unnati find out if Uday actually left.

Unnati: Unka phone switch off aa raha hai.

His phone is off.

Akash: I think usse kuch time akele hi rahena chahiye (looks at Manyata) They both do

I think he needs some time alone(looks at Manyata) They both do

All follow his gaze 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Crossing my fingers

Edited by love...OMG - 10 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res:)
Unres:)

Yayyy!!! Am first to comment:)
Ok, so a nice chapter, but it was shorter than your normal length:( Please next wala longer haan:)

So has Uday gone? Waiting to see that:)
Thanks for the PM:)
And please update soon:)
Edited by Avina-Ashvik - 10 years ago
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woah...
finally uve updated...
though it was short
but I'm impressed by akash definitely...
and this is probably the first Time I'm commenting on this story!
there was no Uday...
im in love wid his personality!!
update soon...
really soon plz and do pm me!!
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back.

nice update .

great job.

loved it loads.

akash not bad here.

now where is uv.

manyata wake up.

dying to read further

continue soon.

if possible pm me.
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one...pliz cont soon:D
Abcd8900 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
O my god! O my god ! Such a nice chapter
Abcd8900 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Do continue soon and please do pm me. :)