Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Lolz Sis that was too good...πŸ‘

Zain ko dikhaane ki bahut Jaldi hai...aur Aaaliya bhi kuch kam nahi hai...

Eagerly waiting for next one...☺️

Vaah bhai, as usual last! πŸ˜†
Thank you though. πŸ˜†
Why are you blushing? o.O
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yay, so I'm back again. This will be part one of a longer update. Part 2 will be updated after sometime. :)
This is the awaited revenge chapter. :D
ENJOY.

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 4

After the prank the previous day, Aliya was on high alert whenever Zain did something suspicious but he didn't do anything the whole day so she let go of the thought thinking he had forgotten about the whole thing but he hadn't. In fact he had thought out a plan which was pretty much fool proof. If only Aliya and Zain realised how much it would affect them.

Aliya went into the washroom, hoping a repeat of yesterday wouldn't happen and cursed the door for the fifty sixth time. Once again, she kept the curtains shut and held it tightly. Then started the cause for a head ache. Loud Music. The bathroom was echoing the sounds of Sadda Haq from Rockstar. She shouted at the top of her voice "Zain, turn it down. It is so frickin' loud." But due to the noise, Zain couldn't even listen. So, Aliya kept one hand on the curtain and other to cover her left ear which was near the door. 

She sat there until the music died down and and for some more time after that. Feeling better than before, she came out of the bath tub with a towel wrapped around her and found her clothes missing. More appropriately, replaced by a strapless blue dress with sequins at the end and a simple bow at the waist. She shrieked, "ZAINNN. WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? I SWEAR, ONCE I GET OUT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU."

Zain calmly came to the washroom and was about to open the door to talk to Aliya before Aliya pushed the door, preventing him from coming in. "You better stay outside Zain Abdullah. You better stay outside." Aliya told him, reaching her breaking point at the moment.

"Well Aliya, you have to come out to kill me then and you aren't going to come out like that, so you better wear that dress darling." he told her, with a smirk on his face. Satisfied that finally, one of his pranks were going according to plan.

Aliya quickly changed into the dress and wrapped the towel around her shoulder and came out, ready to kill Zain but before that, she had to find her actual clothes and wear them and then show Zain what she was made of.

This is quite long. 
Hope you guys are happy. πŸ˜†

Love,
Ananya
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Kar rahi hu behen, kar rahi huπŸ˜†

Oh thats good 😊
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res for the comment πŸ˜‰
Unres
Amazing
Loved the pranks
Will u plzzz tell me ur secret of how do u manage to come up with such an amazing pranks... 😲
Loved it to the core
Yipeee once again long update ( ohooo i wasnt suppose to say that, what if ananya didnt gave long update next time πŸ˜† )
Plzzz update soon 😊 Edited by CrazyKSGlover - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Vaah bhai, as usual last! πŸ˜†
Thank you though. πŸ˜†
Why are you blushing? o.O

Blushing imagining the probable next scene from my POV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update
I am sure aliya in a stripless dress looking gorgeous will be enough to kill Zain. πŸ˜› 
update next part soon.
SharabiPirate thumbnail

Stalker kahika πŸ˜‘ Kahise bhi tapak padta hai.
Saala tu padhta toh hai nahi, pareshaan karne aajata hai.
Bhai ke naam pe kalank hai tu πŸ€£

oye teri itni gaaliyan baki thi tuneπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
I never stalk I just investigateπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
padhne se kya hota hai sari stories toh ek jaisi hoti hainπŸ˜†
Chal phoot acchha bhai hoon tabhi haal chal lene aata hun tere pass toh hello bolne ka bhi time nahi haiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice update when will u update next part..pls update soonπŸ˜ƒ
sheenalipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
damn i love this, update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow ! dear its an awesome update ! πŸ‘
It was simply amazing ! 
No words ! Plz I'm very eager to know what will happen next ! 
So , can u plz update it soon !!