Living in village doesn't make anybody regressive

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
GOD i am just wondering how much low Gurbina can go for sympathy n to potrey themself as Bechare Garibi ke maare
Gurmeet said he struggled blah blah bcoz he belongs to villiage and he has to traval bus train n all
Like seriously more then half of India's population lives in Villiages and small towns that does'nt make the regressive and struggler
I belong to small town too so what i have no regrets, I love it and very much proud of it
Regarding travelling in train and bus 90 percent people use these mode of travelling what is so struggling about it not everybody has car to traval
If something makes u regressive that is your thinking and mentality, It does'nt matter u live in Metro or some villiage
This couple is using the sickest reason to gain sympathy like showing MRI reportes , struggling n blah blah
I remember he said many times that he was born in Chandigarh which is named as City Beautiful in Punjab, I did'nt know when Chandigarh became Villiage πŸ˜† (Liar Liar Pants on Fire)
He belongs to Army Family who got paid good income and got many types of other allowances
Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Which Village he has come from ? I wonder from when cities are called village . I feel sad with this mentality . 

People should feel proud of their roots are because of that only they grow in life . This is utter nonsense to feel sorry about their roots . This is difference between Star & ordinary actor . Star always feels proud about his or her roots . Ordinary actor keep on cribbing about their roots . 
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
If their stupid and cheap tactics to gain sympathy votes hadn't been there, I would have voted for GurBina too.. since I love GC as an actor but my respect, love, adoration has gone down the drain after NB 6.. πŸ˜³
ooyi maa.. maine bus se travel kiya hai.. mere ko votes do
oouchhh maine biscuit khaayein hai.. mere ko votes do
meri patni ke ribs toot gaye hain.. mere ko votes do
hum anaath bachon ko money dete hain.. mere ko votes do
maine samose ka tyaag kiya hai.. mere ko  votes do

baba ji ka thullu votes do..😡

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IF people in india think the same way bout villages then more than 50% of people would be embarrassed about their life!!!
i will only say GET A LIFE

ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he should be proud of himself that he  reached the place where most of the people cant even dream of he has a luxuary 5 bedroom flat worth in crore  and not to mention he has a loving and supporting wife now he is crying for what to get vote i think vinod and raksha should cry more then but i believe they have more self respect then him
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Which Village he has come from ? I wonder from when cities are called village . I feel sad with this mentality

People should feel proud of their roots are because of that only they grow in life . This is utter nonsense to feel sorry about their roots . This is difference between Star & ordinary actor . Star always feels proud about his or her roots . Ordinary actor keep on cribbing about their roots

Yes even if u belong to villiage its changes nothing, 1st he made fun of his culture n preferred to be named as Punjabi instead of Bihari now this drama
stressrelief thumbnail
Despo   couple   begging   for vote   they are beyond words 🀬 Edited by stressrelief - 10 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Yes even if u belong to villiage its changes nothing, 1st he made fun of his culture n preferred to be named as Punjabi instead of Bihari now this drama

So does he regrets of being what he is πŸ˜• ? 
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

If their stupid and cheap tactics to gain sympathy votes hadn't been there, I would have voted for GurBina too.. since I love GC as an actor but my respect, love, adoration has gone down the drain after NB 6..😳</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9933cc">ooyi maa.. maine bus se travel kiya hai.. mere ko votes do</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9933cc">oouchhh maine biscuit khaayein hai.. mere ko votes do</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9933cc">meri patni ke ribs toot gaye hain.. mere ko votes do</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9933cc">hum anaath bachon ko money dete hain.. mere ko votes do</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9933cc">maine samose ka tyaag kiya hai.. mere ko votes do

baba ji ka thullu votes do..😡

Yup i also supported them in start but situation now is reverse
Agar itne hi garib hain toh 5 BR flat kya karna tha
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

So does he regrets of being what he isπŸ˜•?

Very much i think he feels shame of himself