Sarah whole night and day I wait for the update ... But you didn't update why what happen is everything allright please fast as far as you could we can't wait more specially I can't wait more dear
WOW SIMPLY WOW Well done fawad and unnati Uday's confession made me so emotional What was that manyata Bad move girl I am so keen to know what will uday do Again force her or this time let her go according to her wish?? I think uday will let manyata do what she wants Why did u stop it here?? I want to know what happened Lol I know I am expecting too much But this story is so captivating It holds u so tight U r awesome girl Thanx for the triple update Update soon Yeah the story has changed soo much Its even more interesting now
I really loved the narration u have given when Uday proposes manyata...Narration takes reader to the world of imagination with scenes popping up how it would have happen if in real...Moments mentioned seem to be so real and natural of any person who really is in love with...Just liked your writing...