Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kitzzz1998

@sana..i totally agree..now even i want Biki to win..he is most deserving..and also very hardworking..according to me Sumedh should come second..I also like Swarali..but i don't know why i always feel her acting wierd..but her dancing is superb..no doubt..and yes suddenly Shyam has also started getting more screen space..dnt know why..maybe b'coz he was in Mudassar's team before...And even i am going to miss Arundhati..i had started her liking after the wild card..hope she gets well soon..😔

. Shyam deserve this he is the best dancer
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes even i think that he is a good dancer..but i meant in my last post  that all contestants should get equal screen space.. no one can beat shyam in hip hop.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@kritzz..yeahh..swarali is a good dancer but her actions r so weird..so much drama to get some footage...and anyways firoz left with only one member...i love him as a choreographer since he loved to experiment more styles...feeling bad for him..
iman_kundu2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADA

. Shyam deserve this he is the best dancer

So true. At least now people are noticing that the program is scripted and how it is unfair to some contestants like Biki. We can protest against it by voting for deserving contestants like Biki. Yeh public hai, yeh sab janti hai. :D

VOTE FOR BIKI -05-
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_kundu2007

So true. At least now people are noticing that the program is scripted and how it is unfair to some contestants like Biki. We can protest against it by voting for deserving contestants like Biki. Yeh public hai, yeh sab janti hai. :D

VOTE FOR BIKI -05-

sorry yaaar but I think biki is boring and usk har act me dance kaha hota hai dance to wo karta hi nai
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ iman_kundu2007
Hey why are you behind people to only vote for biki?..yes i somewhat want biki to win..but along  with him I also vote other contestants like shyam n sumedh..they are also deserving..and my choices keep on changing..like first i wanted swarali to win..then i was behind sumedh..and then i started to like biki..and now  Shyam has impressed me..😆..so i am not behind any single contestant..i love them all..😃..
Edited by kitzzzzzzzz1998 - 10 years ago