Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Congratulations on Thread 23 Blasters! A fantastic first page from our very talented team of Durgey, In di, Faiqu, Kate and Supriya who can take some ott and even work that to their favour!

@ 225

I hated how Arnav was tying himself up in knots in his attempt to hate Khushi. He insisted that much to his distaste she had taken possession of his room and made his life a hell, there was just no getting away from her! And he abhorred that!

But did he? He was distraught not to see her in his room day after day and concerned too. All he wanted was to reach out for her. Touch her like her dangling star, caress the elusive star in the palm of his hand. And love her.

lovely one on the man with a blank space in him minus her, wiwy. that is what i really felt in this one too. two lovers, in that funny place only lovers can slip into.

on her side a little sadness for herself, what a relief to see she can want something for just herself too... and he was being a perfect horror after heer ranjha. and a streak of abhiman. "so he doesn't want to see my face", "i don't need to tell you anything". maza aa gaya.

and in him as you so wonderfully say, tying himself up in knots over his feelings. trying to stay in perfect control of his life.

both just being in love and refusing to understand what it does to you. makes mincemeat of you really as they will find out soon enough. 😆

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

a brown hand against an ivory white arm or belly could look so erotic who knew. and a face thrust forward just right, just enough to take you to the edge of explosion... the force of the dancers, the tension and the torque maintained through out a dance that had been shot in several separate takes interfered with breathing. episode 170 aired 23 january 2012.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Celebrating Teri Meri...

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

<font color="#006600" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Celebrating Teri Meri... </font>

<div align="center"></div>

depthless gaze
endless celebration
breathtaking Kate!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy teri meri anniversary. Don't have time to write something new, so I'm pasting my old post.
Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

credit goes to tumblr

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her.

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi?

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. 

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

I recently made a collage.

How is it? Fingers cross 😕

Awesome Javeria...Love the way you reversed his pic , looking really cute.👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi wiwy,

i read that on the net too after the experts on heer, faiqa and issk, discussed this. but i have no personal longtime association with the punjabi story, only what chetan anand's hindi movie based on this left behind years ago... among the memories, that lovely song... "doli chadte hi", sad, melancholic, parting written all over it. what was more interesting was why it was written and became a much loved dastaan, it's an exploration of love at a different level, a sufi touch to it, a search for the divine in the lover... also the idea of merging, becoming one with the lover.

which was all there in asr khushi version too.

Girls what net is exploring that is not a true version but even it we take it as a true what so ever the main soul reason Waris Shah depicts it as an eternity  and divine love which was beyond  physical need to touch souls has delivered perfectly .Don't see other aspects can disturb that message.

Heer Ranjha is very well suited to Arnav and Khushi and their divine love.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
TERI MERI PREM KAHANI ...A DANCE OF ETERNAL DIVINE LOVE BY TWO SOULS. AT THEIR UNION 

TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED  BY  ALL  AND   WITHIN  HEARTS .
    TO BE FELT BY SOULS BY  MINGLING TUNES  OF  BEATS
    TO BE EMERGED  AS  A  WALL  AGAINST  THE   HATRED
    TO BE DEFEATED BY THEMSELVES TO BECOME UNDEFEATED 

2 YEARS ...Seems eternity and divinity within for ALL...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
lovely thread
congo 
not got time to read all conversion 
but if time get 
sorry
loved ti 
thanks for considering me for pm 😃
soni19sweet thumbnail