Today's precap was really shocking...
Today's precap was really shocking...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No tetu.. I don't think Raj will die...Originally posted by: tetuty66
ya pennu .i hope they dun kill raju.....
but my hopes r never answered.......
cant they show RK union ha??
Originally posted by: saba_saiel
yeah yaar what will happen to Raj, I'm sure he won't get deeply hurt or something, but it looked a little funny to me, Raj intended to kill the governer and ek dum se appeared infront of them without any defence or anything I mean what was he up to, did he think he will just jump on th ecar and kill him with his hands?
Originally posted by: Dawn Idol
@ pink ......... Totally agree Saba ............ What on earth was Raj doing ??? Standing by the side of the road ..... totally exposed to gunfire ??? Looked so silly ...........