Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
last time I checked nahush was devraj, can someone educate me as to how he raised back to devraj post again.?
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic
FINALLY an Ans..😆
this is what Utkarsh Sir replied to my post in his official fb page when i askd n requested an ans for this "million dollar" qn..
Utkarsh Naithani - Official
Dear Nikhila,
In the Purans, before all this happened, Nahush had become worse than Indra and eventually is cursed into becoming an Ajgar.
That's a different story and I actually wrote it and then rejected it coz it was taking away from what we wanted to narrate.
So eventually we decided to go with the reference.
Will show Nahush incident in flash sometime later.
last time I checked nahush was devraj, can someone educate me as to how he raised back to devraj post again.?