Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice
Get away 😕
god... I don't know what to say...Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice
All hail Nug, happy?
Oath never to bug anyone from Chit-Chat still stands.
I'm not Nug's daughter, nor am i his friend, nor am i his sister. Clear?
And Sappu n I are friends now 😉
Nug...that was all to make us think that u r a better bugger than us? 😕
yea me and Sam r friends now... be scared of us😆
no no we won't bug Nug...Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice
But Sappu, me not bugging Chit-chat ppl... or atleast Nughman. I've had enough. 😕
But the others... hmmm... watch out for my PMs 😉 And trust me... two great buggers are together now.... bachke rehna!!! 😉
but others of course we will😉😆
no no...ur dad got hurt...thats we we have decided not to bug him againOriginally posted by: SweetAngel18
😆
Sapna and sam were trying to bug dad but dad bug them instead!! 😆 😆
Well done Dad 👏 👏 Ur surely the best
This is what happen when u bug dad...hehe...are we safe now??