The mystery has finally been unfolded for the second quarter of the financial year 2010-11. The Baadshah of Bollywood has proved that none can defeat him when it comes to Bollywood, be whatever aspect. The actor has been said to have paid a whopping amount of Rs. 5 Crore to the IT Department as compared to a hefty sum of Rs. 3.5 crore he dished out last year. Mr. Khiladi doesn't fall too behind with only half a crore lagging and the notoriously known Mr. Perfectionist slots in at position 3 lagging a half more than that.
Let's take a look at the other high tax payers from the film fraternity.
1. Shahrukh Khan - Rs. 5 crore
2. Akshay Kumar - Rs. 4.5 crore
3. Aamir Khan - Rs. 4 crore
4. Saif Ali Khan - Rs. 2.5 crore
5. Ranbir Kapoor - Rs. 2.5 crore
6. Salman Khan - Rs. 2 crore
7. Katrina Kaif - Rs. 1.3 crore
8. Kareena Kapoor - Rs. 1 crore
9. Sanjay Leela Bhansali - Rs. 50 lakhs
10.Vishal Bhardwaj - Rs. 25 lakhs