Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif test positive for COVID-19
With the rising number of COVID-19 cases in Mumbai, the BMC has issued fresh alerts instructing film studios in K-West ward to not organise parties.
Published: Sunday,Jun 05, 2022 13:51 PM GMT-06:00

The minor scare of the return of COVID-19 seems to be now gaining unfortunate pace again as more and more piece of news come in. After the likes of Akshay Kumar, Aditya Roy Kapur and Kartik Aaryan, two more names have been added to the list of celebrities who have contracted COVID-19 and they are superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif.
That's right. It is reportedly said that Kaif contracted coronavirus a while ago but has completed her quarantine period already. She was actually set to attend the shoot schedule of Sriram Ragahavan's Merry Christmas last week but that had to be rescheduled. In fact, that was also said to be the reason she couldn't join husband Vicky Kaushal in Abu Dhabi foe the IIFA event
Now SRK has confirmed to have tested positive and is under quarantine. Only recently, Khan announces a stupendous third film scheduled for 2023 in the form Jawan. The film has him collaborating with South director Atlee Kumar, the title announcement teaser of which was released a couple of days ago
Apart from that, Khan has the mega film, Pathaan in January 2023 and Dunki for December 2023, where in the latter, he collaborates with Rajkumar Hirani.
With the rising number of COVID-19 cases in Mumbai, the BMC has issued fresh alerts instructing film studios in K-West ward to not organise parties.
Join Our WhatsApp Channel
Stay updated with the latest news, gossip, and hot discussions. Be a part of our WhatsApp family now!
Join NowYour reaction







16 Comments