Our source informed us, "There was a shooting happening of a fire sequence on
the sets yesterday and then suddenly Nikita's Duppatta caught fire. By god's grace no one was hurt or injured on the sets as everyone on the
sets noticed the fire soon and immediately took the action."
When contacted Nikita, she confirmed the news saying, "I was shooting for a sequence yesterday and my duppatta caught fire. I was so busy in shooting that I didn't even realize about the fire. Then suddenly I heard someone saying that my duppatta has caught fire and I could see everyone running here and there. In between the shots, some people came for help in blowing the fire out. My duppatta caught fire because of the candles that were kept for the sequence. Ayaz and my director noticed it first and then everybody helped me and took action immediately. Nothing happened to me and I am all good."