Bangalore, Nov 29 (IANS) Good performances by Puneet Raj Kumar and Parvathy have put 'Milana' at the head of the fortnight's list of top Kannada films.
The top five Kannada films are:
1. 'Milana' - The film has completed 70 days and is certain to reach the 100-day mark in quite a few centres. The film's collections have already exceeded Rs.10.6 million in Bangalore alone.
2. 'Chanda' - The film had a very good opening but the collections have shown a decreasing trend from the beginning of the second week. It may still do well for want of competition from any new star-studded release.
3. 'Krishna' - The Ganesh-starrer has completed 50 days. The publicity blitz on television channels has given the film an added lease of life. Ganesh retains the position as the top Kannada hero.
4. 'Ganesha' - The film is doing well, but only in major city centres. The second week's collections have revived the producers' hopes.
5. 'Aa Dinagalu' - The film's collections are stabilising in major centres, but not elsewhere. Though the film started off on a weak note, it has picked up because of good reviews and word-of-mouth publicity.ALSO READ: Pandya Store: The Makhwana brothers are held captive in the office