Hindi Tv

'I always speak my mind' - Akashdeep Saigal

The hot and handsome Akashdeep Saigal gets candid as he talks of his fond memory, his most cherised desire and possession and much more...

Published: Saturday,Mar 29, 2008 10:08 AM GMT-06:00
facebook twitter whatsapp
I always speak my mind - Akashdeep Saigal
Most fond Memory: When I got my first paycheck.

Are you diplomatic or do you speak your mind out?: 99% of the times I speak my mind out, the rest of the 1% I save for diplomacy, which is required at times.

A role you would give an eye and a limb to play: Character of Mel Gibson in Braveheart or Al Pacino in Scarface or Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs.

If I was to play a super hero, it would be: Superman or Mandrake, the magician.

If not an actor, you would be: I would be a businessman, probably joined my father's business and made a lot of money. Or I would have produced and directed films.

Your most prized Possession: My mother

Favorite Sport: Cricket

Favorite Pass Time: Not to be passing time at all, to be busy all the time (laughs).

Ideal Vacation Spot: All the destinations that have blue seas and all destinations that have snow-capped mountains.

If you were the Prime Minister for one day, you would: I would want to do a lot but I wouldn't, since it will just be for a day and everything will be the same the next day.

Favorite Movie Dialogue: rishtein mein toh hum tumhare baap lagte hain, naam hai Shehenshah.

Favorite Accessory: My glares, my watch.

The Best Compliment you have received so far: You are what dreams are made of.

A Message to your Fans: Love yourself first as only then you can love someone else. And take care of Mumbai and our country India, just like you take care of yourself.

Reporter and Author: Melanie
ALSO READ: Shabbir Ahluwalia and Neeharika Roy speak about the shoot of their show in MaldivesALSO READ: Anupamaa: Anupamaa and Anuj ask Ankush to speak to Romil without the typical 'parents' approach

Comments (39)

View all
Jenni @prettyasjen 15 years ago Yh he's so cute! I luved him in Taare....
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
simz @live_life 15 years ago awww he rocks!!! i lubed him in the movie.....and hes totally cute....I wanna meet him in real life and tell him ur awesome!
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
psawyer @psawyer 15 years ago Excellent article and well-deserved tribute to this young talent. TZP left me weeping - Darsheel will go a long way in life!

Excellent production by Aamir Khan too!
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
Singh23 @Singh23 15 years ago ahh ofcourse the awards arent fair, they dont even need to be bought, they reward box office more then citical success. at filmfare tzp will get the critics award for best film and om shanti om will get best filmm and yet again srk will get best actor, i;m asrk fan but even i think hes gottan that award to many times.
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
friendxyz @friendxyz 15 years ago tzp is the one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. Aamir Khan and Darsheel showed what the standards of acting should be. If this movie doesn't get best movie of the year award then we all should believe that the awards are really bought (which is popularly rumoured) and not given on the basis of quality.
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
~Deep~ @~Deep~ 15 years ago I loved the movie! So touchy and true.. Makes me want to drag the kid out of there immediately! Very well made! [:Y:]
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
Servulo @Servulo 15 years ago amazing picture.......never seen a better movie than tzp
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
Natalie Abraham @-DulceMaria- 15 years ago TZP is the best movie of 2007 and Darsheel is sooo cute :)
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
Khushi Ghai @Khushi. 15 years ago Oh Absolutely..
He was Fab in the Movie and he left me weeping through out the film.
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
Huzaifa Kaderbhai @kothra 15 years ago 'I always speak my mind' - Akashdeep Saigal..luvly interview..i knw in JDJ-1 usne judges ki kya vaat lagaayee thi
Reply thumbs-up thumbs-down
see more
up-open TOP