Rajan Shahi's new show "Anupamaa" will soon see the light of the day. The show was supposed to be launched in March, but got delayed because of the lockdown imposed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The show, produced under Rajan's banner Director's Kut Productions, will go on-air on July 13 at 10 p.m. on Star Plus. It features Rupali Ganguly, who is making a comeback on the small screen after seven long years, and Sudhanshu Pandey in lead roles.
Let's take a look at the five reasons why the show is a must-watch:
1. The story: "Anupamaa" is the story of a self-sacrificing homemaker, who takes care of her family's needs and desired without getting any acknowledgment in return. Rupali plays the titular character in the show.
2. Every house has a Anupamaa: Believe it or not, no matter how much we love and care for our mothers, we really sometimes forget to thank them for all that they do. It's not that they do things for that thank you, but sometimes it's good to appreciate them and let them feel good about themselves.
3. The perfect timing for going on-air: We all were locked inside our houses for over three months, and only the homemakers were the ones who did not get a break. They continued doing the household chores like they did in the normal days. Now that the show is going live post lockdown, everyone will be able to relate to the character more and may be appreciate the Anupamaa's of their lives too.
4. Rajan Shahi's magical touch of romance: Producer Rajan Shahi has added a romantic angle to this story too. Just to add some spice to the storyline. After a few episodes, the audience will get to see two love stories apart from the main storyline. Paras Kalnawat and Aashish Mehrotra, who will essay Anupamaa's sons, will get romantically involved and both their love stories will be different and will jazz up the show.
5. For Rupali Ganguly: Rupali is making her comeback on the small screen with the show. The beautiful actress was busy taking care of her six-year-old son all this while. Having proved her excellence with performances in shows like "Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai" and "Sanjivani", "Anupamaa" makes it a must watch.
So, are you excited to watch this beautiful show?