Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

i know actor playing hanuman overacts but i'd prefer the rishyamuk scenes more than the lanka scenes lol... 😂 🤣 actor playing sugriva/valli is nice & doesn't overdo his role..lakshman advises to sugriv to never doubt on ram & his friendship..sugriva still in dilemma over fighting with valli..he describes an old tale of valli fighting off another duel..

lol the bull swirl was looking so funny like kicking the buffering logo on the computer lol 😂 🤣 

lanka scenes felt random..smiley36sita & vibishan walking in ashok vatika like kuch khas nhi hua after sita haran smiley36prachi was thek-thak but kuch khaas nhi..also meghnad's character is so weird..couple of episodes he got whitewashed and now he's supporting his dad..lol 😂 🤣 

rishyamukh scene continue with ram's touch kicking out the skeleton lol & he shoots an arrow through some trees...vali agrees for the duel..

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 2 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

buffering internet logo edit inspired by balli spinning the bull lolsmiley36

Keeping aside Lanka part smiley22 Makers are following VR for Kishkindha part mostly and all the things are accurate. If they stop showing Lanka there is no complaint at all 

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Appears that there are two different teams working on the parallel tracks. Kishkindha track team is doing a good job, while the Lanka track (?) team has lost the plot smiley36

LT team is inspired by saste Harry Potter smiley8

KT team seems to be inspired by saste LoTR, GoT and now Bahubali smiley23

The bull fight scene between Dundubhi and Vaali was good by ITV standards. I read that Mandodari was a sister of both Mayavi and Dundubhi. How come women in rakshas clan are so pretty? smiley9

Also, even after so many years, Sugreev and Vaali are wearing exact same jewelery and clothes, which are identical to each other smiley5

Sugreev's concerns and worries were portrayed well by the actor smiley20 Lord Ram touching the skeleton and the skeleton flying off seemed funny. The tree shooting was better in comparison.

Lakshman killed it as usual, please give him more dialogues and screen space. 

I missed the Lanka part unintentionally, however if it was Prachi giving lecture again then I don't mind it smiley39 When I rejoined, Mandodari was asking Meghnaad to light some diya, didn't understand what that was about,  I couldn't witness the great overacting by Meghnaad. Did they show Ravan too? If yes, I'm so glad I missed the part smiley17

Like chemcart mentioned, it indeed appears like Prachi has come to AV for a stroll, LT team needs to pull their socks up if they intend to show this track smiley24

Edited by TheMinion - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Appears that there are two different teams working on the parallel tracks. Kishkindha track team is doing a good job, while the Lanka track (?) team has lost the plot smiley36

LT team is inspired by saste Harry Potter smiley8

KT team seems to be inspired by saste LoTR, GoT and now Bahubali smiley23

The bull fight scene between Dundubhi and Vaali was good by ITV standards. I read that Mandodari was a sister of both Mayavi and Dundubhi. How come women in rakshas clan are so pretty? smiley9

Also, even after so many years, Sugreev and Vaali are wearing exact same jewelery and clothes, which are identical to each other smiley5

Sugreev's concerns and worries were portrayed well by the actor smiley20 Lord Ram touching the skeleton and the skeleton flying off seemed funny. The tree shooting was better in comparison.

Lakshman killed it as usual, please give him more dialogues and screen space. 

I missed the Lanka part unintentionally, however if it was Prachi giving lecture again then I don't mind it smiley39 When I rejoined, Mandodari was asking Meghnaad to light some diya, didn't understand what that was about,  I couldn't witness the great overacting by Meghnaad. Did they show Ravan too? If yes, I'm so glad I missed the part smiley17

Like chemcart mentioned, it indeed appears like Prachi has come to AV for a stroll, LT team needs to pull their socks up if they intend to show this track smiley24

Bhai saheb prachi ka stroll dekho u can watch for fun and comment.  Lankesh as i mentioned looked pissed off and just walked off his burning Lanka still in red sari and maggi noodles

Diyapart was your yellowdari was explaining tel jal jaata hai indicating to him that whole Lanka and rakshas ka naash hoga 

I m not liking this megnaad portrayal even though actor is good.  Iski toh dono side se band Baja Rahi hai plus his tilting head makes my neck pain. 

One thing I noticed. Costumes or clothes r not used much .same same dress wash and reuse 

Lankesh kitne dinon se red sari mein ghoom Raha hai

Agree with sugreev bali they r doing well 

One evil egoistic and other though strong but darra hua and lack of confidence

After bali will see his strong side. 

Hanuman ka thoda over ho Raha hai still

Uski superman sari atak Rahi hai 👎

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yaar, mujh se Prachi bardasht nahin ho rahi smiley19 I'm sorry if I'm offending any of her fans, I apologize smiley9

Ravan seriously needs a bath, a beard trim and a change of clothes. Like I said, he should sell some of his heavy duty jewelry and buy some clothes for his clan. Isn't Shurpi been wearing the same dress since the beginning smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Yaar, mujh se Prachi bardasht nahin ho rahi smiley19 I'm sorry if I'm offending any of her fans, I apologize smiley9

Ravan seriously needs a bath, a beard trim and a change of clothes. Like I said, he should sell some of his heavy duty jewelry and buy some clothes for his clan. Isn't Shurpi been wearing the same dress since the beginning smiley36

In sabke costume same to same hai from the beginning. Haan ayodhya walon ko change in dress Mila hain along with mithilavasi

But vanar sena and specially Lanka Wale same to same. Thoda colour thoda style change Karo

Next time I see ravan in red sari maggi noodle I will close my eyes till scene changes and megnaad pls stop tilting ur head so much my neck hurts a lot 🤦😭

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Keeping aside Lanka part smiley22 Makers are following VR for Kishkindha part mostly and all the things are accurate. If they stop showing Lanka there is no complaint at all 

Yup I am enjoying kishkindha part. They should show more of it. Sujay as Ram nailed it again with his  calm demeanor 

Kishkinda kaand is not very big. Sugreev bali yudh bali killed sugreev made Raja and he offers to help ramji but monsoon approaching so ramji says to wait and sugreev stays in his palace enjoying luxury but after monsoon ramji patience wears off. 

Uske baad we don't see kishkinda or Lanka for sometime as vanars r searching here there

So guess enjoy whatever is served 😂

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Kishkinda kaand is not very big. Sugreev bali yudh bali killed sugreev made Raja and he offers to help ramji but monsoon approaching so ramji says to wait and sugreev stays in his palace enjoying luxury but after monsoon ramji patience wears off. 

Uske baad we don't see kishkinda or Lanka for sometime as vanars r searching here there

So guess enjoy whatever is served 😂

Kishkindha kanda ends when they reach the sea sore. It includes Hanumana's birth story, Sita's search in every directions. There are a lot of things in VR in this kanda and Makers are following VR only. This Kanda will end on end of April and then Sundara Kanda in May.