Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Today's episode was amazing. Ramji n Lakshman scenes were so good finally ramji is back..love sujays dialogue delivery...so inspiring..♥️

The way hanumanji tackles simhika was impressive 

Overall a good episode finally hanumanji reached Lanka after so many obstacles .. excited for the upcoming episodes its getting interesting with Vibhishan in precap.. Ravan n mandodari after long too.. mandodari senses the looming danger over Lanka...lanka dahan will be interesting to watch 

Overall a good entertaining show..

Interesting titbits here. The poster type comes at first break about some details from ramayan. 

Simhika was hiryankashayp daughter and sister of prahald. 

That was interesting means she is many yuga old and hiryankashayp was what previous birth of ravan I guess. 

So across yuga simhika serves guard of vishnuji 🤔🤔

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Kahan se aa rahi ho 

India mein toh dekh sakti ho show

Amreeka smiley36

Enjoy your trip back home but u can see episode India time then

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

I watched the episode on and off because I was dreading Prachi's appearance and Ashok Vatika scenes smiley36

Simhika had kohl applied on her lips? If that was a lipstick then I have to say it was of a very poor quality smiley8

They tried their best with the VFX for Hanuman inside her tummy, however, some research on internal human organs would've helped immensely. They showed Corona virus like cells randomly floating smiley39

Was it Vibhishan who told Hanuman about Seeta's whereabouts? I thought Hanuman found her himself.

Let's see what they show ahead smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I watched the episode on and off because I was dreading Prachi's appearance and Ashok Vatika scenes smiley36

Simhika had kohl applied on her lips? If that was a lipstick then I have to say it was of a very poor quality smiley8

They tried their best with the VFX for Hanuman inside her tummy, however, some research on internal human organs would've helped immensely. They showed Corona virus like cells randomly floating smiley39

Was it Vibhishan who told Hanuman about Seeta's whereabouts? I thought Hanuman found her himself.

Let's see what they show ahead smiley36

No prachi yday but fashion icon lankes appears and seems still in black sari type dress 

Seriously who is the makeup and costume guy for lankans. Kya getup dete hai. 

Ya simhika tummy scenes were funny and weird though i did not connect with corona virus 

There was a sci fi movie journey something.

Their doctors reduce size and go in man's body to treat him and they had to keep absolute silence. I was recalling that movie actually

And yes Hanuman couldn't find Sita. Vibhu uncle tells him. 

But if I recall sampati mentions sita sitting under a tree and still Hanuman cudnt find

U wait lankesh prachi scene coming up which Hanuman witnesses hiding in the tree 

Ya it's 1966 movie fantastic voyage. 

Edited by chatterbox - 1 months ago

😂😂😂😂😂 we bashed that sita never left vatika and now swastik is showing proof with explanation 😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

😂😂😂😂😂 we bashed that sita never left vatika and now swastik is showing proof with explanation 😂😂

Yeah, he showed her Lanka just once, didn't take her on a guided tour every day smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Yeah, he showed her Lanka just once, didn't take her on a guided tour every day smiley36

Lagta hai swastik hamare comments padh rahe hai toh pls lankesh ko achha look  dedo. not some new age fashionista with maggi noodles hair.

Lanka tours and travels bandh karo Hanuman ko apna kaam karne do ab 

Baaki theek hai. 😂