Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

smiley9

When I re-watched the OG Ramayana during pandemic, I didn't feel like trolling it at all, that is the power of the show, a super sarcastic person like me watched and enjoyed thoroughly.

All the new ones though, memes galore smiley36

Original Ramayan even I watched during pandemic and had seen when it was aired in 1987. 

Memes toh tab bhi Bane the but nothing to troll or find faults 😂

Hey u left rakshas mandali thread maybe continue that with memes 🤔

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Original Ramayan even I watched during pandemic and had seen when it was aired in 1987. 

Memes toh tab bhi Bane the but nothing to troll or find faults 😂

Hey u left rakshas mandali thread maybe continue that with memes 🤔

I loved this smiley36

Yes specially lakshman making faces at shabri ber and shurpi nose cut.  Continue in rakshas mandali na

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

The recent episode was amazing..I'm so glad that finally they showed Sujay..uff he's mesmerizing and he emotes so well...loved the flashbacks shown..great start to the episode 

Hanumanji taking the great jump was thrilling definitely the vfx deserves appreciation it was so cool to watch him fly..

Akshay kumar scene felt best ignored is better.. bechari ekjaata ko mar dala.. 

Looks like full focus on ashok vatika eventually..the way hanumanji deals with mainak parvat was good overall a good start to the week..

Seeing Sujay for 2 minutes for a bliss!

I may be in the minority that i liked Ashokvatika scene ...Akshay is not that bad compare to Meghnaad

Does anyone know that Hanumanji will kill him in Ashokvatika or how he dies??

Are they still dragging Hanuman's journey to Lanka? 🤦

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Are they still dragging Hanuman's journey to Lanka? 🤦

Arre Hanuman just took off from South beach he is still midway in air to Lanka.

Mainak parvat stops him in his tracks and today sursa will

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Seeing Sujay for 2 minutes for a bliss!

I may be in the minority that i liked Ashokvatika scene ...Akshay is not that bad compare to Meghnaad

Does anyone know that Hanumanji will kill him in Ashokvatika or how he dies??

Asok vatika itself is beautiful but Hanuman sorts of destroy it after meeting sita and gvng her ramji msg 

In rs ramayan akku was killed in vatika only by Hanuman as guards complained of destruction there

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Arre Hanuman just took off from South beach he is still midway in air to Lanka.

Mainak parvat stops him in his tracks and today sursa will

Someone was talking about OG Ramayan show over here ; That show only took 78 episodes with minimal dragging during Sita Swayamvar and Sanjeevani mount storyline , but here Hanuman hasn't even met Sita in 78+ episodes so IMO it feels like they are dragging it too much

Ik it doesn't make sense to compare a weekly show with a daily show which relies more on longevity but it still feels draggy

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Someone was talking about OG Ramayan show over here ; That show only took 78 episodes with minimal dragging during Sita Swayamvar and Sanjeevani mount storyline , but here Hanuman hasn't even met Sita in 78+ episodes so IMO it feels like they are dragging it too much

Ik it doesn't make sense to compare a weekly show with a daily show which relies more on longevity but it still feels draggy

Yes but they covered all important tracks and not added anything fancy. Here kuch bhi khichdi they r making. Hanuman back story was short and completed in a song. Sita swayamvar was short not eye lock etc. I mean yes the actors r good but story dragged in lots of places. So it's almost double. 

The worst off was Lanka tour by sita which was drag and wastage of footage.   If they don't drag more and stick to story they will be fine.  Extra stories for extra drama is put off actually 

Just read an article bcoz of trp lots of shows going off air.  Ramayan will go by June.  Though no official confirmation. 

It can mean no uttarramayan and war sequences will be more.  I hope they don't show ahiravan mahiravan story.