Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 1 months ago

Wow seems like it was beautiful episode 

Will watch tomorrow 

Hanuman Jayanti ki sabko Bahut saari shubhkaamnaye 

May we learn the devotion and humbleness and become strong to tackle our ghosts 

May he keep us blessed always 🙏🙏🙏

Jai Siya Ram 🙏

Jai Hanuman 🙏

No one here.  Good morning jai shri ram to all.   Yday episode was indeed good and no complaints 🙂

Ok does anyone know according to the story what happens to sampati in the end.  Does he die or direct he goes back home. 

I didn't get this part clear in yday episode

From what I know and seen sampati with burnt wings can't fly and he is very old so sitting there only he saw sita from far away with his eagle eyes and later after telling vanars about sita he dies and vanars do his antim sanskar.

Uske baad Hanuman is reminded of his strength 

Here sampati gets his wings restored and goes away. So I m confused ABT this 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

No one here.  Good morning jai shri ram to all.   Yday episode was indeed good and no complaints 🙂

Ok does anyone know according to the story what happens to sampati in the end.  Does he die or direct he goes back home. 

I didn't get this part clear in yday episode

From what I know and seen sampati with burnt wings can't fly and he is very old so sitting there only he saw sita from far away with his eagle eyes and later after telling vanars about sita he dies and vanars do his antim sanskar.

Uske baad Hanuman is reminded of his strength 

Here sampati gets his wings restored and goes away. So I m confused ABT this 

In Hanuman series of hotstar also they showed like this only 

After sampati told vanar sena about Lanka he see a ghost of jatayu flying in sky and suddenly his wings got restored as well so he started flying with ghost of jatayu towards the sun 

Maybe it was metaphorical scene where he also dehtyaag and his spirit flies with jatayu's 

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

In Hanuman series of hotstar also they showed like this only 

After sampati told vanar sena about Lanka he see a ghost of jatayu flying in sky and suddenly his wings got restored as well so he started flying with ghost of jatayu towards the sun 

Maybe it was metaphorical scene where he also dehtyaag and his spirit flies with jatayu's 

Oh i didn't know that. Here he tells about some Rishi who tells sampati he has to help vanars then he will be fully restored. 

But in previous ramayan he dies coz of old age and loosing jatayu. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Oh i didn't know that. Here he tells about some Rishi who tells sampati he has to help vanars then he will be fully restored. 

But in previous ramayan he dies coz of old age and loosing jatayu. 

Yeah even I remember the dying part, don't know the plot of Rishi telling sampati about wings restoration 🤔

Yeah even I remember the dying part, don't know the plot of Rishi telling sampati about wings restoration 🤔

Perhaps we all in this kalyug need those rishis who will help restore a lot of things 🤣

Shurpi was also restored but usko gayab Kiya hai for the time being 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

The vfx is awesome in this episode smiley31

Also Hanuman jayanti ka mahaa saptaah 😍🙏

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Perhaps we all in this kalyug need those rishis who will help restore a lot of things 🤣

Shurpi was also restored but usko gayab Kiya hai for the time being 

smiley37if only 

But kalyug mein unka bahut faayda uthaya jaata so that's why hume saare gyaan sukh se dur rehna padega 

smiley37if only 

But kalyug mein unka bahut faayda uthaya jaata so that's why hume saare gyaan sukh se dur rehna padega 

When I watched Harry Potter I wanted invisibility cloak and ability to apparate anywhere. Now I need these gyaani rishis to help restore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣