Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I am liking Prachi now...smiley1

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Sugreev-Vaali story always confuses me. So Sugreev wasn’t wrong because he took over Kinshkindha after he thought Vaali had died - that too as per Vaali’s instructions. He married Tara as per vanar rules? That’s what they showed.

Vaali was wrong because he married his sil even when his brother was alive?

Also, Lord Ram killed Vaali during the dvandva, which is actually against the rules of yuddha, but that was justice because Vaali was wrong?

These are genuine questions. No trolling here.

Now, trolling starts smiley36

The Jatas look anything but scary. Plus their size difference compared to Prachi makes them even more hilarious. And whatever they were trying to do to scare her totally cracked me up. 

Ravan burning his books, like what even smiley29 The knowledge is of no use that cannot get him Seeta, seriously? smiley44

Time to start skipping Lanka part and focus only on Ram-Lakshman-Hanuman smiley20

I agree that the actor playing Hanuman overacts. I was disappointed at Angad’s look, however I’ll hold my horses till I hear him speak smiley36

They got everybody’s physique right (male characters only) except Ravan and Meghnaad!

Yes Sugriva wasn't wrong, he followed what he was told to do. After Rama killed Vali, Tara married Sugriva again. ( Tara willingly married him, not forced)

Yes Vali didn't marry Ruma, he forced himself on her

Since what Vali was doing was against Dharma, Rama punished him by killing him. It wasn't wrong as Vali was abusing his younger brother's wife.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Yes Sugriva wasn't wrong, he followed what he was told to do. After Rama killed Vali, Tara married Sugriva again. ( Tara willingly married him, not forced)

Yes Vali didn't marry Ruma, he forced himself on her

Since what Vali was doing was against Dharma, Rama punished him by killing him. It wasn't wrong as Vali was abusing his younger brother's wife.

Okay. Why was what Lord Ram did not wrong? Was it not adharma?

Okay. Why was what Lord Ram did not wrong? Was it not adharma?

Bhai saheb u r forgetting ram avtaar was to establish dharma. Tum galat karoge toh punishment milegi na. 😂

But as I had seen in rs ramayan and I don't know about vr or rcm point but here dying bali asks ram who gave him the right to punish as he was not even a king and that right only a king has.  

That time ramji gsve very good answer that currently Bharat is ayodhya king and all this comes under Bharat rule. And as raghuvanshi and Bharat ka representative ramji has the right to protect every living thing and punish the wrong doers.

I don't remember exact dialogue but hope something similar is shown here.  

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Bhai saheb u r forgetting ram avtaar was to establish dharma. Tum galat karoge toh punishment milegi na. 😂

But as I had seen in rs ramayan and I don't know about vr or rcm point but here dying bali asks ram who gave him the right to punish as he was not even a king and that right only a king has.  

That time ramji gsve very good answer that currently Bharat is ayodhya king and all this comes under Bharat rule. And as raghuvanshi and Bharat ka representative ramji has the right to protect every living thing and punish the wrong doers.

I don't remember exact dialogue but hope something similar is shown here.  

This exact sequence is in VR.

I was going to explain but read your post. Thank you 

TheMinion thumbnail

My question remains unanswered smiley18 He wasn't directly fighting with Vaali, he was hiding when he shot the arrow. How is that not Adharma?

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This exact sequence is in VR.

I was going to explain but read your post. Thank you 

Oh really. That's good coz I hv not read books but it was in rs ramayan and it was explained very well so i said that way.   thanks ananyasmiley31

My question remains unanswered smiley18 He wasn't directly fighting with Vaali, he was hiding when he shot the arrow. How is that not Adharma?

There is explanation for it but at the moment I can't remember perhaps ananya will know.  Maybe becoz of the fact who ever fights with bali then according to boon bali gets half Shakti of opponent.  Maybe logical answer but I hope shivji also answers this 😂

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

There is explanation for it but at the moment I can't remember perhaps ananya will know.  Maybe becoz of the fact who ever fights with bali then according to boon bali gets half Shakti of opponent.  Maybe logical answer but I hope shivji also answers this 😂

I am also hoping that Lord Shiva will answer that smiley36 If Maa Parvati asks this question, she will become my most fav character smiley14

Hunting animals wasn't considered adharma for meat eating kshyatrias whether the said animal is in a direct combat or not. As Vali was a vanara ( a tree animal ) who did adharma was hunted by a kshyatria. I understood this from the explanation.

@BrhannadaArmour can aswer better

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 months ago