Please vote for any five drabbles after reading the entries in page 1

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

#8 #20 #27 #41 #47

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

My vote goes to 9,23,26,27,47.

All the entries were absolutely terrific 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻It was really hard to choose.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Entry 9 

Rama wiped his tears sitting at the base of his forefather's statue. He knew the washer defaming Seeta was just one representative. He could challenge every such subject but he would not be able to convince them that Seeta was the purest. True self-realization was the only solution to establish Seeta’s virtue.

She had knowingly crossed Laxman-resha to fulfil his life purpose. Now it was his turn to take the blemish sending Seeta away. Seeta was woman power embodied and she would teach humanity that a woman can alone raise her child. That was her self-actualization, her true life purpose.

Entry 22 

Fretful Kaikeyi paced in her bedroom as conflicting thoughts clouded her mind. She had always known that Rama would be crowned King. But with Dasharatha’s curse to die with child pain, what would the future entail for Ram? Kaikeyi loved Ram so ardently and so honestly, she could not risk his life. She rose above herself and chose to sacrifice all the good doings of her own life. She would use her boons and send Rama away safeguarding his life. She had already ensured that Bharata was capable of running the kingdom. She became most misunderstood yet the kindest stepmom!

Entry 27 

Valmiki Rishi took the heavy pot from a tired, heavily pregnant Seeta, “Why don’t you do another Agnipariksha and join with Rama?”

Seeta smiled weakly through her pain, her face radiant with her inner glow, “ Rama’s Seeta has already been doing multiple fire trials and can do hundred more for him. But Seeta, as the representative of all females in the world, refuses second Agnipariksha. He already knows my virtue. If his Rajdharma and his Patidharma clash, let him make the choice. I can’t put womenfolk in the jeopardy of having to prove their virtue again and again.”

Entry 33 

"I had to choose between my Mamta and my Dharma, I chose my Dharma but my son, he chose me, he honoured me, humbled me with his actions, his sacrifice became mine, his love overwhelmed me, He said he has learnt from me but today, I learnt the meaning of unconditional love from him, From now Saumitra is not his identity it's mine", Thought Sumitra while looking at her son who is in the garb of Saint from palace balcony.

Entry 45

Next week will end the wait of last 14 years, or it won't?? No, Bhaiya can't forget me, he won't, he promised me, he will come back so he will be back, he never goes back on his promise or may be he would, as I am the reason of his misery, I am the reason he left the family, I know I am not fit to be his brother but he is my brother, he would always remember me, he would, "Haina Bhaiyya", Bharat hoped with his conflicted heart and a determined mind to end his life if his reason to live won't come.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Lizzie

All entries are amazing. Kudos to all the participantssmiley32

It is very difficult task to choose just 5 out of all the terrific writings.

My vote goes to 9 , 24, 27, 33 and 35.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

My vote goes to #7,#14,#27,#35, #47

smiley1

All the best to everyonesmiley1 all drabbles were goodsmiley1

Posting to keep this thread as a  GA thread