Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManaliKSGIAN thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow!!! You wrote an one shot ♥️♥️♥️♥️ and it was incrediblely awesome 😘😘😘😘😘😘 I mean I'm short of words to describe how mindblowingly fantastic it was 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Yesterday only I was thinking ke I'll pm you and request you to write a one shot but see today you fulfilled my wish without even telling you 😍😍😍😍😀😀😍😍😍😍😍😍 And what do I say about this shot it was so so so Fabulous specially Prerna and her attitude ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I loved how you showed that Rishabh was so intuned with Prerna in the party 😘😘😘😘😘😘 Anurag was unbearable as always and his assumptions that Prerna is still in love with him were too awful it showed that he was still adamant on proving that Prerna can never love someone apart from him 😡😡😡😡😡😡 At starting I too thought that Prerna was getting affected by h

Anurag's talks but when she went frantic searching for Rishabh when he went missing for just few hours made me realise the depth of their relationship ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ And the end scene just stole my heart yaar ♥️ I was in awe seeing Prerish so in love 😍😍😍😍 Their talk ♥️ their gestures everything were so filled with love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I absolutely loved to read this one shot and now I want you to write more one shots 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 Lots of Love and stay safe 💖 stay home 🏠

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wowwww! So beautiful ❤️

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow....wow..

Wow...

It's so awesome, blossom, amazing, fantastic, fabulous, super, duper, blockbuster and mind blowing shot...

Yaar tum to queen ho...

Story ki life ho...

Prerish ki flawless writer ho...

You just made my day for giving this shot...

It's so amazing...

Oh my God. So much love, where do I keep itsmiley42? Thank you so sooo soooo soooòo much for your kind words. I just wrote what came to my mind, wish I could describe my feelings post reading your comment. I am so happy that this little attempted connected with you as a readersmiley31

Loved prerish after 8yrs....

Yeah, ever since I saw the show post leap (disappointing me of course😔), I had this thought but I didn't know how to go about it. Jo likha wo samne hai😃

Anurag is constantly nagging her for asking her relationship with Bajaj..

After they showed Anurag calling him a ThornBird sitting on his chair, it gave me feeling that there good chances of him trying to revive his love for Prerna. And last track ka mix karke his character shaped up for this OS.

Loved Bajaj and Prerna bonding and there silent communication....

One thing that these two have been consistent with is Communication, especially from Bajaj's end. He may be reluctant about sharing his feelings but he makes sure they talk.

Bajaj don't give explanations to outsiders....

Nope.. never 😃

Loved prerish chemistry in this...

I am so glad..thank you 🤗

Prerna is so much worried for Bajaj...

Yess.. she is in love with him now. May be she faltered with her words in front of Anurag, but she is deeply in love with her husband at least is one shot mein.. baki show ka to kuch keh nahi sakte 🤔

Loved the end...

Thank you. 

Do give your more work link for prerish

And when you write next pm me please

I don't have much like many amazing writers on this forum.. all I have two short stories (completed) and 1 FF (still ongoing). Below are the links if you would like to try any.

Thank you so much again for reading this and leaving me your kind words. 🤗

Take care and stay safe!

Link to other stories-

THE MIRROR (Two Chapters)- completed

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152168455

EPIPHANY (5 chapters)- Completed  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152039413

FIGHT AGAINST DESTINY (18 Chapters)- Ongoing

Thread 1 (Chapter 1-14)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151864286

Thread 2 (Chapter 15 onward)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152785357

MishtiNew thumbnail

Comment updated. ❤️

Mera mobile sucks... had difficult time to update...

Sunn_shine thumbnail

heyyyy really loved the OS especially the second half .. 

Thank you so much Aisha.. hearing from you after a long time🤗 I am soo happy I could write something that connected with you.. mast feeling it honestly 😃 .. First part was more like a buildup for what was to follow..

you portrayed quite some layers of Prerna and Rishab 's relationship ... 

Rishabh and Prern are multi faceted characters from where I look at them. I don't know CVs unko kaunse angle se dekhte hai.. so just expressed what  and how I envisioned them post leap. Glad you liked it.

The way she seeks him with respect to business advise and relationship advise and the way she got worried when she couldn't find him.. really build up their whole relationship moment and 

One patner of couple is calm, composed and sorter whereas other one loud, impulsive and messed up. This is what makes them interesting to explore. Prerna brings in the adventure, whereas Rishabh balances it with his calm. And being his mentor for 8 years she looks upto him for everystep shw takes, for she knows he knows it better.

my most favorite was the study room moment of their .. the easiness and the mutual love and respect and mystery of soulfulness .. was amazing .. loved it !! 

These words of yours makes every effort worth it. All I can say is that I am glad you liked it 🤗

Thank you for the loving OS.. during this quarantine .. please continue writing.. eager to read more of your work.. :)

Just like Bajaj, I would like to say Thank You for your Thank You.. because, when you guys read and shower your love and support on our creations it means a lot. Right now you'd see me updating Fight Against Destiny soon.. thank you so much for your time🤗

Take care and Be safe!

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very well written. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

🤔mujhe kisi ne nahi bataya iss os ke bare mein 

Surprise surprise.. almost 2 weeks se kuch kuch type karke pada tha.. kal shaam se aaj shaam tak ye hua.. I finished an OS.. A. ONE. SHOT.. 😃 Jo ek update mein finish ho jata hai  😳

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

I loved it!!!! Baki ka comment baad me!!!!

After i give two or three more reads to finally comment on it!!!!!! 

Heylo Mansi, how are you?🤗

Take your time . Am happy with the fact that you chose to invest your reading it 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Thank you so much Scarlett for reading 🤗

Take care and stay safe!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Wowwww! So beautiful ❤️

Thank you very much for reading Manzil, glad you liked it. 🤗

Take care and stay  safe!