Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Hahahah itโ€™s ok ๐Ÿ‘ dear ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธโค๏ธ Little drama is also good for us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Uske liye koshish karte rahenge ๐Ÿค—

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

This has to be one cutest messages hands down.. i love it๐Ÿคฉ  Thank so so much ๐Ÿค—

Really sorry ๐Ÿ˜ dear for my late comment smiley31smiley19

Please don't be sorry.. i loved it as it came as a surprise..

I just love this OS because itโ€™s more than 

wonderful,amazing and fabulous smiley16smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley41

While reading ๐Ÿ“– I enjoyed every bit of it smiley19smiley27

U wrote so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜this OS  yaarrrrr smiley27

Thank you so much for your lovely words. You have no idea kitna encouragement I get when I get to read reader's views.. and to super dupet cuteness se filled hai ๐Ÿค—

Oh god I donโ€™t understand whatโ€™s wrong with 

chomo ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ that interferes in Prerna 

and Rishabh personal life smiley7 Their marriage is deal 

ya love marriage itโ€™s not none of your business  smiley7 

You jerk smiley7 stay out of their life smiley7 he brought 

again tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ in Prernas eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ smiley19

And why he feels so jealous of prerna being so 

close to Rishabh smiley7๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” he pushed her out his

life naa๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ and trying to show that it feel hurts 

when he see prerna with Rishabh really??? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ 

He has always been like that, isn't he? Last track mein bhi kept instigating Prerna. Itna zyada ki hamne dekha kya hua track end mein. This time also he threw her off the bridge but he still feels he is the thorn bird.. even while dancing he was a bit rough with her..so usi ke basis pe I wrote him in this OS..

Anyway I loved the way prerna gets worried ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ 

Yeyy.. i am so glad you liked her 

about Rishabh ufffffffff It was so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ I wish 

we could see like this scene in the show too smiley19smiley19smiley19

Show mein bas 30 secs phone calls hain hamare liye nothing else..๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿค”

When she kissed and hugged him from behind 

uffffffffffff I can imagine how beautiful they were looked โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  and When he asked โ€œ You are homeโ€ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ufffffffff my god that was awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40smiley41

And she responded โ€œ Hmm.... I Am Homeโ€  

Ohhhhhhhh Mammmaaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ what a answer ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ 

You are so cute.. this makes writing stuff so much worth ๐Ÿค—How cutely you have expressed yourself on that part.. 

Iโ€™m so happy that Kuki seen her parents like this ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ

Kukki chhoti wali has been my fav.. but cvs usko bhhi nahi chhode.. but jo bhi.hai I always loved hers and Bajaj ka relationship. Isiliye achi wali Kukki in this story ๐Ÿ˜Ž

For god sake Anu now please move on and let our PreRish also live their life happily smiley31smiley43๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

In this OS he will move on...but show โ“๐Ÿค”

Thank you so much once again dear for this beautiful Os Really love it ๐Ÿ˜ and sorry ๐Ÿ˜ my English is not good smiley19 smiley19 I hope you understand what I wrote in my comment smiley19smiley31smiley31

Your feelings have reached in the best words and manner I could ever expect.. i not just understood but it touched my heart. So a big Thanks to you...๐Ÿค—

Arey dear u and all PreRish writers deserves the best comments but know how bad Iโ€™m in English ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™„ so I couldnโ€™t write better ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค And you donโ€™t need to thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š me dear ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ U r always welcome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ We readers should say thank you ๐Ÿ™ to u all for making time and writing โœ๏ธ so beautiful stories about them ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ God bless you all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Arey dear u and all PreRish writers deserves the best comments but know how bad Iโ€™m in English ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™„ so I couldnโ€™t write better ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค And you donโ€™t need to thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š me dear ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ U r always welcome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ We readers should say thank you ๐Ÿ™ to u all for making time and writing โœ๏ธ so beautiful stories about them ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ God bless you all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

As far as English is concerned I am no expert.. i make millions of mistakes in every update but fir bhi reader like yourself understand it and appreciate every writerz work. And I say thanks because I far will I or anyone for that matter will feel motivated to write agar koi read hi na karne wala ho to.. isliye mutual relationship it is.. so thank you goes both ways.. becausd a writer writes jo bhi mann mein aaya (mera to yahi hai) but you as readers spend time on reading, that's very much appreciated. ๐Ÿค—

Please take care, stay home and stay safe 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One of the most beautiful story I have come across based on post 8 years leap PreRish. I am sure CVs can't even think at this level. I read the latest update of your FF and came across this amazingly beautiful piece of work in your index. Everything about this one is so on point. Drama, suspense, emotions, story flow everything was on point from start till the end. Every character was so beautifully written, I usually don't like reading Anurag but even he made sense and his characterisation was very cleverly retained from that part of the show. And Rishabh, Kukki and Prerna were just โค๏ธ

Loved this Prerna a lot (I liked her in your FF too), her anger for Anurag who is responsible for her daughter's death, her retaliation, her revenge looked more real unlike show which was nothing but a joke in the name of revenge. Her worry for Bajaj when she couldn't locate him. Kukki was again like the grown up Kukki from the show, one who is her mother's guardian angel. 

Last part of the story was.. their conversation on the couch .. oh my my.. I don't think I have enough words to express how beautiful it was. I could imagine each and every word and emotion. I wonder jo read karne mein itna beautiful hai, how amazing will it look if inacted by Karan and Erica on screen. Their life is their own matter, nobody needs to know.. so Bajajs like... they don't explain.

I cam go on and on .. on this one. You have a talent with bringing the best out of the characters in the most subtle manner and this story is an example of that. Though Bajaj was not a part of quite a good chunk of the stort but he was still there all across. You successfully maintained his presence even in his absence. Wowww.. 

I am excited to explore more of your work. This probably is the longest comment ever. I might read it again and write another one that's how much I loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Discolights thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Like I said in my last message.. I read it again and I can't get over the beauty of this. This is a masterpiece nothing less. โค๏ธ

PS..reading chapter 3 of Fight against destiny tonight. I understand you feel a bit lost right now but, I hope by the time I reach last updated chapter you'd have found your way back to us readers.

Take care 

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Read this for the third time. This is incredibly beautifulโค๏ธ

Now coming to the one you have discontinued, I'm heartbroken dear as a reader. But I understand that you are feeling a bit lost right now. I'm gonna read that again right from the first chapter only for you. That is the best PreRish FF till date and is very close to my heart. Just in case you read this, it's a request pls do come back and continue it. Lots of love. ๐Ÿค—

Discolights thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

Read this for the third time. This is incredibly beautifulโค๏ธ

Now coming to the one you have discontinued, I'm heartbroken dear as a reader. But I understand that you are feeling a bit lost right now. I'm gonna read that again right from the first chapter only for you. That is the best PreRish FF till date and is very close to my heart. Just in case you read this, it's a request pls do come back and continue it. Lots of love. ๐Ÿค—

@bold- I agree..