Hey OA.. so good to see you here πŸ€—

Thank you for reading 

Take care and stay safe!

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Comment updated. β€οΈ

Mera mobile sucks... had difficult time to update...

Yohooo.. going back to read it. Thank you jo problematic mobile ke sath bhi you read it and commented, this means so much😘

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Res. 

Unressing...***

MISHTAAAAπŸ€—

Loved it. πŸ’–

I am so happy you liked it ..  meri sari  mehnat safal 

You know what, you are my Jigar ka tukdasmiley27 

First of all, a big jaadu ki jhappi for you.πŸ’–

Awww.. you are too sweet and cute.. aajaao jhappi paaalo. Love you 😘

Love you, Di for this OS. 

I loved every line of this!

Thanks a lot Mishta. Maine jo mann mein aya likha.. but when you say you love it.. alag hi feeling aati hai. Like I told Ramya once, after reading comments I myslef go back and read my story just to check aisz kuch hai bhi kya story mein. But thank you soooo much for all your love and support πŸ€—

Kukki is smiley27 here , unlike the show 🀭

You already know my love for chhota Kukki, don't you. I tried to keep her character show jaisa.. someone over protective of Prerna. Khud panic mein hai but her priority is Prerna. Jaise she jumped into fire to save Prerna. I hope they don't ruin her again in the show..

And Prerna Rishabh Bajaj ... Nothing left to praise her. And Bechara RB... Jet lag Kay wajah se so tired. 

He works too hard yaar.. too hard.. khud ko kitba bhi super human kyu na samajh le, end of the day neend to ayegi hi πŸ˜† Aur jab ayi to aise aayi ki phone charger pe dalke on karna to bhool hi gaya🀣

They slept on the couch smiley36

Yaaas... πŸ˜ƒ

Last few paragraphs of the entire OS is πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’β™₯οΈβ£οΈβ€οΈπŸ’“πŸ’–

Muaaaaah 😘😘😘😍

I had a  hard time writing it Mishta.. suspense to theek hai but ye subtle love.. baba mujhe pata hai kaise hua.. But I am happy you liked it as a reader πŸ€—

Komolika was fab inspite of the few mins presence ...smiley36smiley16

Komolika queen hai boss.. wo to sabse sabkr upar hai😎

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

It’s so beautiful SunShine.. you have given the glimpse of the past 8 yrs of Prerna and Rishabh and their relationship.. I am so emotional reading it and thinking finally Bajaj got the love he deserves β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Hello ManaliπŸ€— I honestly have no words to respond to this. I mean so much love, like I said in respond to another comment- where do I keep it.. I have no idea.

Wow!!! You wrote an one shot β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ and it was incrediblely awesome 😘😘😘😘😘😘 I mean I'm short of words to describe how mindblowingly fantastic it was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

And I am truly at loss of words after reading this. I feel humbled, puzzled and overwhelmed. Thank you soo much for this support and encouragement ever. 

Yesterday only I was thinking ke I'll pm you and request you to write a one shot but see today you fulfilled my wish without even telling you πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

That's soo sweet. I fulfilled your unsaid wish "Antatyami I have become because of quarantine it seems'🀣 Just kidding. 

And what do I say about this shot it was so so so Fabulous specially Prerna and her attitude β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ 

Prerna is not just Prerna now, she is Prerna Sharma Bajaj.. or Prerna Rishabh Bajaj.. she owns her decisions and takes control of the situation.. sometimes she falters but Bajaj is there for her, to bring stability in her life whenever she is about to fall.

I loved how you showed that Rishabh was so intuned with Prerna in the party 😘😘😘😘😘😘 

He is always there for her.. even if she doesn't notice. Ohh how much this character has to offet specially played by Karan.. CVs😑

Anurag was unbearable as always and his assumptions that Prerna is still in love with him were too awful it showed that he was still adamant on proving that Prerna can never love someone apart from him 😑😑😑😑😑😑 

He has been like this forever. Khud hi threw her off the bridge, fir khud self pity. He lives in a bubble and someone needs to prick it and tell him that he doesn't own Prerna.. she can very well fall in love with another person. Isliye Bajaj let Prerna to deal with him on her own.

At starting I too thought that Prerna was getting affected by Anurag's talks 

Ohh did you feel soo. Yeyy. Coz I did try to create an impression that all her restlessness was because of him but in the end you get to know that it was because of her husband and her inability to tell Anurag how happy she was with her family. I hope it made sense in the story.

but when she went frantic searching for Rishabh when he went missing for just few hours made me realise the depth of their relationship β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ 

She deeply loved him. To world outside it may look like they are formal etc, but like she said in the end, her personal life was just theirs.. 

And the end scene just stole my heart yaar β™₯️ I was in awe seeing Prerish so in love 😍😍😍😍 Their talk β™₯️ their gestures everything were so filled with love β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ 

I am veryyyyyy happy that you enjoyed that part as it was pretty hard for me to write. I personally lack writing Tender Love Care (thank you MishtyShona for introducing me to this term) scenes. So when you say you liked it, that feels even more special β€οΈ

I absolutely loved to read this one shot and now I want you to write more one shots 

Honestly writing an OS doesn't come easy to me. I don't have enough talent like so many amazing writers here who can describe a moment or situation in the most beautiful words. Whatever I write is plot based as I lack skills to describe. Uske wajah se I fail miserably with One Shots. But I am so glad you liked this experiment of mine. I will try if I can write more in such line (though I doubt), else I'd see you Fight Against Destiny thread 

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 Lots of Love and stay safe πŸ’– stay home 🏠

You too.. please stay safeπŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

It’s so beautiful SunShine.. 

Thank you so much for reading Advay and sharing your kind viewsπŸ€—

you have given the glimpse of the past 8 yrs of Prerna and Rishabh and their relationship.. 

CVs have totally ignored the beauty of 8 years that Prerna and Rishabh must have spent together in London. I mean so much must have happened after which they ended up being how we saw them on screen. Their hug at the award winning ceremony said so much but we as viewers have been deprived of the journey that led them there.. is liye this one shot is my attempt at exploring what I personally would have loved to watch. I am soo happy it connected with you too as a reader. πŸ€—

I am so emotional reading it 

A hug for you πŸ€—

and thinking finally Bajaj got the love he deserves smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

In our minds and creation he will always get the love he deserves but show pe kya hoga is yet to be seen. Though I am not hoping much from the makers.

Thank you again for reading.  Take care and stay safe.😊

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

You have some such a long way :') so proud me. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

You have some such a long way :') so proud me. 

Haila ye to bouncer gaya πŸ˜›

Thoda vistaar mein samjhne ki kripa karein Jahanpanah..😊

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Haila ye to bouncer gaya πŸ˜›

Thoda vistaar mein samjhne ki kripa karein Jahanpanah..😊

mesmerized hogaye time lagega ane ko πŸ€£

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

mesmerized hogaye time lagega ane ko πŸ€£

Ohh my God.. I couln't really understand ki samjhu... πŸ€£

Waise hi meri angrezi itni gadbad hai ki seedha shaq khud pe hi hota haj.. i am laughing and crying like a crazy person right now🀣