muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~deewangi story so far~

~GEET HANDA ~ 10YRS Delhi Public School Class 6th STD
just moved from junior section to higher section. lots of friends
only daughter of her parents. just stepping into senior grade..excited
reading archies & M&B already..naughty naughty, watching movies romantic,
great at studies. center of attraction ths way or other. best in what ever she did
Ek ladki thi deewani si
Ek ladke pe woh marti thi
Nazrein jhuka ke
Sharma ke galiyon se guzarti thi

~MAAN SINGH KHURANA~ 15yrs Delhi Public School Class 10th STD
silent, no friends at all brought by his daadi after his father ditched his mom for another
lady. his mom died after few years of their parents separation.
average in studies, never an achiever, nothing drew him to that level of excellence
very nervous, can't even speak a word infront of his teachers or any one for that matter. peers take
advantage of that & bully him. he was used it by now.
Jab bhi milti thi mujhse
Mujhse poochha karti thi
Pyaar kaise hota hai
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai...
Kaise kahoon main o yaara
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..maine to kabhi pyaar paya hi nahi!!!

they met first time when maan was send out of the class for no mistake of his & geet was sent out of her class for her mischef. she saw him hugged & kissed him& said I love you. he surely thought she was mad. She stocked him & they began to meet each other... he topped his 10th because he didn't have to leave the school & the city.. because he didn't want to go away from her. He won the vice-captian election because she wanted him to geet told him every day how much she loved him..every action of hers expressed her deewangi...her kisses, her katti, her picking him every day, her blind trust in him maan could never express himself, he just kept quite ...his deewangi  was difficult to notice..not that difficult actually😳

geet got her periods..both struggling to express the change in them!!!

Geets father expeired in an accident & his family members tried to take over his business & geet away, turning maan into a rebel. He fought against all & has his little wify with him. Now rano & geet stays with maan taking care of them & Handa business..anyway papaji had left every thing on Geet & Maan's name.

there deewangi is tested as Geet is send to do her higher studies to London. It is been 4yrs since they have spoken or seen each other. When they meet... there was no connection.. he couldn't relate to her, she was no more his little wify.. she is a grown up Model now, who want a career on ramp & funnily possessive maan doesn't mind it, because he doesn't feel this is her.

Story takes a turn when maan meets a girl..whom he could relate to & he has a strong feelings for this girl who actually is his little wify..but he doesn't know it yet.. Geet had to disguise herself since he seemed to be disturbed & engaged to this model Rimi.. who also stays with him.. Lets see how far their heart denies their identity..
Geet is 22yr & Maan is 27, he is longing for his wife when she is right there with him ..his heart knows it...but logical brain makes no sense!!!

still wondering!!! whoes deewangi it is!!!

PART 71 below

thanxs a lot for all the support & love to muskan's deewangi,
~muskan~

PLEASE READ UPDATED EARLIER TODAY 

~deewangi~
part 71

Geet - main ne sab kuch le liya
Maan - umm..dihk raha hain mujhe
he went & picked box of chocolates, Chocolate ice-cream. Chocolate cake, everything in chocolate another whole trolly full of only her fav chocolate stuffs.
Geet - meri liyen
Maan - nahi meri liyen
she made a baby face. As the walked out he peals a chocolate bar, she gets excited & opens her mouth to take a bite. He coolly takes to his mouth, she turns her face, he smiles & gives to her..she immediately pounces on it. Maan pushed the trolly to the car & kept the shopping inside. She sat in the car licking her thumb & fingers. Still holding a small piece for him also eying it.
Maan - khaa lo, usse kha ke mujhe stomach ache hi hoga
Geet - main ne aapke liya rahka hain
Maan - mujhe woh nahi khana
she felt bad thinking he refused looking at it all messed up, least did she know wat he was upto before she knew his tongue ran all over her lips & licked the chocolate ..mujhe yeh wala khana hain. Tum kisi chocolate se kam thodi ho & took her lips inside & kissed her ravishingly like he was relishing a chocolate. She shuddered under his touch. His tongue took away every bit of her mouth, like her soul was in his grip dancing in tune with the his. There was time when she longed for his one kiss & here, he didn't leave chance to claim her. Even though he didn't know it was her, but his soul knew it was her. She just loved how much deep in his heart she lived that even her fake identity couldn't stop him from expressing himself. The Maan Singh Khurana.. who won't even touch any other girl, rather hate another females touch, just aches to be hers, craves to be hers how much ever he pretends to hate her.. she knows it is way beyond him to hate her. She was just wanting to be his, do anything to wipe off that tinge pain that she reads in his eyes, some where she knows the reason will be those 5yrs of separation. 

He put her seat belt & gave him his hanky to wipe her hands. When they reached the flat, the watchman helped with the shopping. She again reached his pocket for the keys he immediately said de raha hoon.
She looked away & smiled. She nicely arranged stuffs in the kitchen. He could just sit there & watch her the whole day. She started preparing the dinner. He was still drooling over her. His phone rang...he checked it was don't pick.. creature yucks. He put the phone on silent & continued to drool over her. She could feel his gaze burning her back, she knew he was continuously watching her, she didn't turn back, she was already feeling flushed, wet & melting.

He checked the time it was 8pm & the realization party. Oh fish. She turned to see him, she questioned him lifting her brows kya huwa?
Maan - party
she was least interested
Maan - tumne mujhe yaad kyun nahi dilaya
Geet - oh main bhi bhool gayi
Maan - ur not doing ur job properly
she twisted her lips. He rushed in & changed into his suit. She checked his collar.
Maan - get ready fast
she stood there dropping her down wondering wat to say
he kissed her forehead - ok...I will come back soon & felt to fetch the keys
she smiled - suniyen
his heart jumped like..the way it jumps hearing jaanoo
Maan - umm
Geet - dinner ghar pe karna, main wait karoon ghi
he walked back to her & put his hand around her neck resting his forehead on hers - tum kaho tho na javoon.  She blushed looking down. She never stopped him, he knows, at the same time she won't join him either. That's wat probably he loves about her..knowing him more than he knows himself. He placed a soft peck & left.

BTW time he walked into the party it was 9pm. He was frustrated & irritated..every minute he spend away from her, he felt someone was sucking away his blood. He felt he was lifeless. To add to his torture rimi came & hugged him. He gulped down the drink he had in his and.
Rimi - Maan do u want to go for a drive
he looked at her confused & puzzled, just had another drink.
Rimi - I mean just both of us
he wondered yeh sab kya naya sock hain.
Maan - actually I need to get back soon.. have some work to catch up
he takes another drink, she stops him reluctantly - aap pehle hi bahut pee chuke hoo
why is she behaving like this he wondered..
head ..because she is Geet.. see she cares
heart just ignored ..tujhe chad gaye hain
rimi - dinner karen
Maan - nahi mujhe bhook nahi hain tum karlo
she goes to get the dinner
heart ..dehk challi gayen akelen khaane..
mind started jumping...
heart ...tujhe sach main chad gayen hain
mind..oye dehk do plate le kar aaye hain
heart fell down..waise sur pe chada rahta hain..abhi tho mera uppar chadke nache ga
rimi places his plate infront of him - thoda sa khalo
Maan - nahi I am fine
rimi - mujhe company dene ke liya
Maan yells on top of his voice - kaha na bhook nahi hain
she gets really scared & looks around, luckily there weren't much people around. Maan just closed his eyes & rubbed his temple.

PRECAP
oops Maan drunk

Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update! XEdited by BadGirlKiss - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new thread.

awesome part. loved it.
loved maaneet scene.
 maan's heart and soul know she is geet.
 but still his mind giving him wrong signal.
 maan promised geet to come back early and will dinner together.
 but that creature hugged maan😡. aahhhh I'll kill that creature.
 it's only geet's right.
 aajkal bahut chipku hogayi hain iye creature , jarur kuch plan chal raha hain. naya.
 oh god maan drunk.
 uff abhi bhi tension.
 sahi salamat geet ke paas pauch jaye , tab jake shanti milegi.
 muksan y r u stopping here. m still in restless position.
I'm very much scared and feared about this creature and adding maan drunk.
 jaldi se next part post karo.
update soon .

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
😉There was time when she longed for his one kiss & here, he didn't leave chance to claim her. Even though he didn't know it was her, but his soul knew it was her. She just loved how much deep in his heart she lived that even her fake identity couldn't stop him from expressing himself👏
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

di loved it.. he can eat dinner with rimi r simi whoever...yuck..Meet i mean Geet how will he leave her and eat as she has ordered dinner at home... di want another update...plzzzz
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread.....

that was so lovey dovey......

aawwww they are back .....full on.....

how much  i love it when his heart says that its his Geet...... n Geet completely silently accepts her defeat against his wishes..... her defeat to hide her identity and somehow ends up being his Geet.....

"don't pick.. creature yucks"😆😆😆.....that was so hilarious......"creature
"🤣🤣🤣🤣

muskan i dont know what to say.....i just want you 2 keep writing and me keep reading it....
i just dont want this updates to end.......the updates should be never ending.....

but gr8 update n loved it a lot.....
n now that the precap is "Maan drunk"...i wonder whats gonna happen??
is he going to end with rimi or Geet's gonna come to his rescue......n end up with another passionate .....ahem ahem....
i think you got it.....

hehehehe.....i know i have become very besharam....n blame goes on you..... lolzzz...

thanks a ton for the update.....

Edited by JayaR - 13 years ago
awesome Muskanp 
Love it so much 
neetiporwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrates for new thread
lovely update
Edited by neetiporwal - 13 years ago
ramahesh thumbnail