muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~deewangi story so far~

~GEET HANDA ~ 10YRS Delhi Public School Class 6th STD
just moved from junior section to higher section. lots of friends
only daughter of her parents. just stepping into senior grade..excited
reading archies & M&B already..naughty naughty, watching movies romantic,
great at studies. center of attraction ths way or other. best in what ever she did
Ek ladki thi deewani si
Ek ladke pe woh marti thi
Nazrein jhuka ke
Sharma ke galiyon se guzarti thi

~MAAN SINGH KHURANA~ 15yrs Delhi Public School Class 10th STD
silent, no friends at all brought by his daadi after his father ditched his mom for another
lady. his mom died after few years of their parents separation.
average in studies, never an achiever, nothing drew him to that level of excellence
very nervous, can't even speak a word infront of his teachers or any one for that matter. peers take
advantage of that & bully him. he was used it by now.
Jab bhi milti thi mujhse
Mujhse poochha karti thi
Pyaar kaise hota hai
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai...
Kaise kahoon main o yaara
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..maine to kabhi pyaar paya hi nahi!!!

they met first time when maan was send out of the class for no mistake of his & geet was sent out of her class for her mischef. she saw him hugged & kissed him& said I love you. he surely thought she was mad. She stocked him & they began to meet each other... he topped his 10th because he didn't have to leave the school & the city.. because he didn't want to go away from her. He won the vice-captian election because she wanted him to geet told him every day how much she loved him..every action of hers expressed her deewangi...her kisses, her katti, her picking him every day, her blind trust in him maan could never express himself, he just kept quite ...his deewangi  was difficult to notice..not that difficult actually😳

geet got her periods..both struggling to express the change in them!!!

Geets father expeired in an accident & his family members tried to take over his business & geet away, turning maan into a rebel. He fought against all & has his little wify with him. Now rano & geet stays with maan taking care of them & Handa business..anyway papaji had left every thing on Geet & Maan's name.

there deewangi is tested as Geet is send to do her higher studies to London. It is been 4yrs since they have spoken or seen each other. When they meet... there was no connection.. he couldn't relate to her, she was no more his little wify.. she is a grown up Model now, who want a career on ramp & funnily possessive maan doesn't mind it, because he doesn't feel this is her.

Geet is 20yr & Maan is 25, he is longing for his wife when she is right there!!!

still wondering!!! whoes deewangi it is!!!

thanxs a lot for all the support & love to muskan's deewangi,
~muskan~

~deewangi~
part 56

But he was sure to do every thing within his control to get every thing right.. no more running away from things he thought. She gave the red invite to him & left for her rehearsals. He looked into the invite & read it. He tried his best to involve in her matters even though his heart didn't allow him to. He just ignored his heart & stupid illogical refusal of the fact obvious reality than running behind illusion.

She had done really good with the modeling assignment he thought. He really didn't mind Rimi doing modeling but his blood raged furiously with a slight thought of his little wify on the ramp. Daadi & Rano were hating the way the two were leading their life. Geet into modeling & Maan with those girls.
Fortunately girls didn't come that often to the house after Geet had come from London may be because he was partying less now & spending more time in office.

Maan dressed in a smart slim fit black shirt, with a black blazer which had a similar shade lining as the shirt. The media & the whole gatherings attention was turned to him as he walked in the party. The girls just began to drool over him, few ever already tasted his bitter rejection still not able to hold back the temptation to give him a second look. He never attends a launch party unless it was his client or a business associate. His presence in the party was a shocker to the media & the host himself. They delightfully welcomed him. He sat through the whole show like a punishment.

After the show she came & hugged him. He stiffened with her touch. He gritted his teeth & tried to remain calm.
Geet - thanxs a lot for coming
he smiled weakly
Geet -how did u like the show
he wondered great ..he didn't even notice. How can be so ignorant. But that was him, he could never notice creatures but how could her !!! not notice his Geet. Just then her client called out Rimi, she instantly excused herself. Maan thought ..well she is Rimi..not his Geet .. that is why he didn't notice her. Wow that felt so guilt free he thought.

She joined him back. She looked really happy with the success of her show.
Geet - they liked my work
Maan - umm
she got him a drink from the waiter how just passed by - that back drop u see I have designed that
he sipped his drink -umm
he didn't even feel like looking at it.
Geet - some more clients r here, agar unhe mera kaam pasand aaya tho, this will be the stepping stone for my career.
He wondered career.. she wanted to join KC uska kya..bekar hi mujhe se itna mehnat karya. Waise aacha hain nahi tho use wanha bhi jhalna padtha. She went on talking for few mins. Oh god this is definitely not wat Geet talks he felt. She could never go yak yak about her self without him..non stop. Her dreams were also filled with Maan.. OMG.... he just gulped down couple of more drinks & tried to pretend to listen to her.

Later they moved to the dance floor. She danced gracefully. He wanted to run away from all this but he had decided to make this work. He had to ..she is his wife...NO WAYS...something in him screamed loud he just wanted to kill that sound.

Slowly the music turned softer & she moved closer. She shied & slipped her hand around his torso. He couldn't breath. No one ever had held him so close it was only his wife who was allowed to do that. Her other hand rested in his palm. She waited for him to step closer. He looked at her blankly, then realized her expectation. He slipped his hand around her waist but didn't hold it just softly rested not even touching her. He felt he didn't have the right to do that. As the song moved on, she moved closer to him. He hated it. He felt like some was slitting him brutally with a sword. He couldn't have jerked away that would hurt her. Hurt Geet. No he can't do that.

She wondered why was he not comfortable, they were just dancing. Its been like a month she has come & just a dance should not make him so uncomfortable. She wondered if she was being too pushy may be he needs some more time to get used to her. He could see was reading his discomfort. Guilt ate into him but didn't know how to not express his discomfort he knew he was never good with controlling his emotions or expressions..

She weakly smiled - lets have dinner he was sighed in relief like he was just waiting to run away from him. He waited for her to help him, but she just served herself & waited for him at the table. Oh god aab main kya loon h wondered. Isse yeh bhi yaad nahi kya, I don't know wat to have, uff..red wala dry chicken, hen green wala paneer...oh god where is that now.. ok...black wali dal..roti kitni...he looked at her... she knotted her brows.. wondering wat was taking him so long. Meri sweety hoti tho sab bata thi...then he laughed..agar who hoti tho main ghar main khaa raha hota, actually wohi kilati he almost blushed then knocked his thought... she doesn't exist any more. Maan jo bhi yehi hain.. aab jhaloo isse.

He made a grumpy face & sat on the opposite side. He had couple of more drinks trying to see if she opposes. He knew his little wify would not like him drinking too much. He took couple more drinks making it obvious that he was drinking. But she cared a dam. Instead she continued talking to him non -stop about something or other. He really got high & wondered ek baat tho hain dono Geet aur rimi non - stop bolti hain. Challo kuch tho similarity hain.

As they walked back to the car he called the cab.
Geet - cab kyun bula rahen ho Maan

arrey yaar phir Maan...oh god I hate this..he just looked at her with dazed eyes - I am drunk
wah ek time tha madam ko phone main pata chal jata tha ki main drunk hoon muje gadi nahi chalna hain.. sab kuch chood kar adhi raat ko mujhe lena aa jati thi..aur yanha uske samne I had so many drinks & not even able to walk..she is asking me why cab..main ne kaha na yeh Geet nahi tho nahi bus.. he waked his chest just above his heart..chup..sun legi
Geet - kya Maan
phir Maan..seriously I hate her.. .. u can't hate Geet...nahi yaar yeh tho simi hain...simi nahi rimi..ok wat ever..I hate her.. I hate this wight. Yeh meri Geet ho nahi sakti nahi ho sakti...

PRECAP
Maan still fighting with himself
</font>
</div>
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

its too sad😭

tell me Muskan is Maan in depression?
Geet sure  knows about him through gossips, i suppose
and its quite obvious for her to think that his lifestyle has changed
she might not be imagining that he wa sliving in her past
he never told her that he did all this for her

Muskan do you beleive in Away from sight is away from heart

seperation makes one fall out of love

or time changes people

and yes thanks for acknowloging my part
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
r...πŸ˜•πŸ˜­..hating this sequence...lyk maan i too hate hate hate....πŸ˜•...geeeeeett...can't he tell her how he feels now..this is not fair...πŸ˜”..continue soon...waise tho ur update was luvly with flodd of emotions...continue soon..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

For The 7th Thread Of Deewangi !!

Well mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lagtha hai Maan ki yeh tumhaari Geet nahi hai....nahi hai...nahi hai....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ab agar tumhe apni Geet chaahiye,purani waali sweet si Geet...toh jaldi jaao aur pucho Muskaan se ki usse kaha chupa ke rakhi hai ussne....tumhaare saath saath hume bhi thoda sukun mil jaaye.....par pata nahi yeh Muskaan kya dikhaane ki koshish kar rahi hai ye  sab se....sirf usse hi pata hai....uffff...... Well until Maan is struggling with himself...there's not much to say in the matter....now I'm really missing my deewane......I think u want Maan to turn in to a full Deewana and force Geet to revert back to her old self...which will be a challenge given her present mind-set....that too if she IS his Geet.....yaar I still can't digest the fact How in the world a person can change sooo soooo much in just a few years?? Just how??
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ muskap for the new threadπŸ‘

These both are such much dewane hei yaar kub ye dono apne feeling ko samjenge kub ek honge kub inki purani duniya wapas ayengi waiting πŸ˜•
Edited by ytanuja - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
nah muskaan..... ..    am still not reading....  I very carefully peeked at the precap... and that was it.   
I really tried to be a mature reader... but yep... missed that bus when I first started with deewaangi...

now am goina keep pestering... we want our geet back....   no clones.😳

just geet ... the beautiful , nuts, and completely-lost-herself-in-maan-deewani you made us fall in love with. aahh.... how I am missing herπŸ€—.... and Maan-- no cant stand his pain at all..πŸ’”

so--- bring her back... or yer trp's are goina sink.😎... this isnt a dhamki, but a warning.

no, seriously.😳
Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update

i hope she is not real geet. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz muskaan get our cute geet soon back
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deewangi ki shuruwaat!!! Kewl!!
Wud like to knw Geet's part of the story!! Bt knowing Muski.. she's exaggerate Maan's plight & maintain the suspense.. Hainna Muski?????

-Kads

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Maan! He really needs to confront Geet and talk!!! Communication matters
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONFUSED sole.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bechara Maan... more n more expectations... well kissne kaha tha Geet ko abroad bhejo... ab jhelloo... πŸ˜†