muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~deewangi story so far~

~GEET HANDA~ 10YRS Delhi Public School Class 6th STD
just moved from junior section to higher section. lots of friends
only daughter of her parents. just stepping into senior grade..excited
reading archies & M&B already..naughty naughty, watching movies romantic,
great at studies. center of attraction ths way or other. best in what ever she did
Ek ladki thi deewani si
Ek ladke pe woh marti thi
Nazrein jhuka ke
Sharma ke galiyon se guzarti thi

~MAAN SINGH KHURANA~ 15yrs Delhi Public School Class 10th STD
silent, no friends at all brought by his daadi after his father ditched his mom for another
lady. his mom died after few years of their parents separation.
average in studies, never an achiever, nothing drew him to that level of excellence
very nervous, can't even speak a word infront of his teachers or any one for that matter. peers take
advantage of that & bully him. he was used it by now.
Jab bhi milti thi mujhse
Mujhse poochha karti thi
Pyaar kaise hota hai
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai

Kaise kahoon main o yaara
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..maine to kabhi pyaar paya hi nahi!!!

they met first time when maan was send out of the class for no mistake of his
& geet was sent out of her class for her mischef. she saw him hugged & kissed him
& said I love you. he surely thought she was mad. She stocked him & they
began to meet each other... he topped his 10th because he didn't have to leave
the school & the city.. because he didn't want to go away from her.
he won the vice-captian election because she wanted him to ...
geet told him every day how much she loved him..every action of hers expressed her deewangi...her kisses, her katti, her picking him every day, her blind trust in him...maan could never express himself, he just kept quite ...his deewangi
was difficult to notice..not that difficult actually😳
geet got her periods..both struggling to express the change in them!!!
Now geet is in 12th going to be 16yrs & maan in 21 studying MBA first year also taking care of KC just because is little wify wants to join him as a designer in KC. Geets father expeired in an accident & his family members tried to take over his business & geet away, turning maan into a rebel. He fought against all & has his little wify with him. Now rano & geet stays with maan taking care of them & Handa business..anyway papaji had left every thing on Geet & Maan's name.
still wondering!!! whoes deewangi it is!!!

PART 48 below
thanxs a lot for all the support & love to muskan's deewangi...
love
~muskan~

~deewangi~
part 48

Her body melted in his arms feeling every bit of his trace craving for more. He smirked - I love my she felt her heart just stopped beating...I love my chocolate.
She made a baby face I love u..he kissed her nose & went to the hall.
Rano - congrats Maan
he smiled
Daadi kissed him - congrats
Maan - thanxs Daadi
Rano - kaun sa college le rahe ho why don't u try IIMs being a topper u can get into any of the IIMs
Geet turned her face & went in
Maan knew wat was irritating her, he said it loud - I am trying for MDI first.
Geet jumped & came out running to hug him, saw Daadi & Rano, she held back & giggled - sachi
he nodded wondering she didn't even know he is doing his MBA for her. She pounced on him & kissed him all over his face & u r the best ..love u. Daadi just dipped her head down & Rano pulled her away in embarrassment. He smiled & went off to office.
Rano took Geet to her room
Rano - Geet yeh sab kya hain?
She looked down & didn't know wat to say.
Rano - tum abhi badi hogaye ho, behave urself
Daadi - kaun dant raha hain humari Geet ko
Geet hid her face behind Daadi.
Rano - ma ji aap bhi
Daadi - abhi nahi to kya meri umar main aake romance karenge..just take a chill pill
Rano had her jaw drop open. Daadi lovingly caressed geets cheek. She turned whole pink & hugged Daadi. Rano was speechless, shook her head & left from there.

Later in the day when Daadi met Rano in the kitchen
Rano - sorry about all that
Daadi - tum galat kyun samjh thi ho, woh tho bus excited thi uske college selection ko le kar.
Rano - lekin yeh sab
Daadi - the more we restrict them the more will they try to hide from us. I am happy that our kids don't hide anything from us.
Rano hugged Daadi warmly feeling relieved.

Maan had is group discussion & interview with MDI it was just a formality to be precise, any college will be more than happy to have him as a student in their college. They actually wondered why did he even want to continue studies when he was doing so well in his business. He could probably continued after he finished his present big project which really ate up lot of his time.

Geets 11th went on well. She spend her holidays working with him in the office. They couldn't take their eyes off each other. It was evident that their passion & desire for each other was getting deeper & wild. They teased each other every now & then & finally land up passionately hugging & kissing.

Geet started with her 12th. She was getting bit nervous again with board exams. She really worked hard. It was papaji's dream that she fared well. Maan also kept motivating her. He was really growing faster than expected & his studies was going well too. He was really popular among girls. He was kind of guy they admired from far couldn't dare to go close to him. Who did would land up with a broken heart & self esteem.
Parties, dinks, girls high society stuffs  had become normal. Daadi & Rano still wake up tensed to the page 3 snaps but the little wify would cut them out & preserve then in her folder. Maan still hated those parties & be on phone with his wify lost in her & craving to get back to their little world.

Geets 16th & maans 21st birthday Month
Maan noticed she was not herself. She didn't show any excitement. She didn't have her list in place. He just watched her. He felt really miserable seeing her not being her usual self especially now. She seemed as if she forgot it was their bday month. He got disturbed. She was the angel who walked him out of his mothers sorrow & taught her to enjoy this day, this month. 

He wanted to make her smile, the way she did to him. He wanted to see her happy, he wanted his Geet, his angel back...he knew he had to do some thing but wat, he was never good with doing things, never knew to plan surprises  or gifts, she always did it & she always showered him with all wat she had. He could have brought her anything every thing she wanted...she owned KC & Handa's now. What was it she didn't have..practically nothing...nothing in her wish list..he found himself so helpless..& poor..
Rano also noticed Geet being so indifferent.
Rano - beta ji aapko kya gift lena hain
she cried & went in
Rano realized she missed her papa, they way he got her every thing before she voiced it.

At 11.00pm he lifted her & carried her to the car. She comfortably cuddled in his arms placing soft kisses on his neck. He smiled & made her lie in the car's passenger seat. She was little disturbed with sudden chillness but slept again. He drove to a hill top..it was nice 45 mins drive. He spread the sheet & carried her there. She slept holding him tight feeling really cold. She got up scared hearing loud sounds & had her eyes wide opened  with the burst of crackes in the skyline making loud & bursting sound....forming
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LIFE..MY SOUL....MY GEET
she turned & immediately hugged him. Happy birthday...& kissed him madly & fell on him. I love u. he smiled seeing her happy. She rested her head on his chest & sat feeling his heart beat. She opened his first 3-4 buttons he looked at her reading her intentions as every touch of her send quivers on him.  She smiled naughtily knowing his restlessness. She kissed his chest just above his heart warmly & rested her ear on it. He shivered - kya kar rahi ho
Geet - chup...main aapki dil se baat kar rahi hoon...
Maan - tho kya kaha
Geet - jo aapne kabhi nahi kaha ...lap dap..lap dap....love..u...love..u
Maan - nahi aise tho hi nahi sakta
she made a baby frown
Maan - mera dil sivae Geet ke kuch aur bolna hi nahi janta
she hugged & lied there - I love u
he wrapped his hand over her & kept her close
Maan got up early & woke her up with a kiss. She fluttered open her eyes to meet his
he leaned & kissed those eye. Happy birthday sweety. Happy birthday & kissed his nose.
They rushed home at around 5am & got ready. They attended the havan. After that took blessings from elders. Geet was still not at her best. Maan got really upset & dragged her out to, Rano & Daadi were shocked. He drove her to their Gurogaon flat. She kept quiet through out the drive. Her silence was killing him. He took her to the flat & yelled - u don't love me any more
she struggled with her emotions & went blank. Why did he say that she wondered.
Geet - aise kyun bol rahen ho?
He snapped & went to the balcony pushing his hair. The cold wind pricked through his hot skin, he was not angry at her, but her sadness was hurting him, he didn't know how to please her make her smile. He wanted so much to make her happy today & hear he was shouting at her.

She slowly inched towards him judging his temper, still wondering probably already understanding wat was bothering him. She slipped her fingers into his, he pulled them away, she didn't let go. She held it close to her heart & bend  to  kiss back of his hand. I love u. her tears touched his hand..it burned his soul. He immediately cupped her face & then where is my birthday present. Woh papa She broke down in tears & hugged him. He let her cry, let her sorrows wash away. They stood there until sunshine was brighter & disturbing.

She sat on the couch feeling lighter & he lay on her lap, holding her hand.
Geet - aapko college nahi jana
he shook his head, a smile touched her lips - I want to spend the whole day with u today she actually felt shy with him expressing himself. She was the one who would cry & make faces but today he was. She was turning red & hot with every passing minute with him turning & hugging her warmly. Slowly she felt herself feeling wet her curves feeling differently. She was nervous with wat she was feeling. He sensed her restlessness & tilted his head to view her face. His grace traveled to heaving bosom then to her neck to her face which turned even more pink now. He smirked she hugged him forcing him to conceal his eyes in her waist.

They spend the whole day in each others arms. Later in the evening he baked a cake for her & decorated with chocolate cream. She stood & drooled over him. He lit a candle & brought to her.
They blew the candle together & cut the cake. She fed him & wished him happy birthday. He took the half bitten cake close to her, slipped his hand hair & pulled her closer, her heart paced higher, he still pressed closer until the cakes other half was completely in her. She fluttered her eyes & looked at him feeling all her blood suddenly rushing to her cheeks & making them burn. As she ate the cake his lips  brushed her & she licked his lips. He widened his eyes & looked at her naughtily.

She made a baby face knowing he will take his revenge & that will be really unbearable for her to hold back. He took the whole cake & ran behind her. She ran for her life screaming..nahi..nahi ..please..
Maan - mujhe bhi tumahari tarah khana hain
Geet - nahi nahi mujhe tickly hoti hain
Maan - aur jo tum mujhe itna saal pareshan karti thi
Geet - lekin...before she could complete, the cake was on her face & he garbed her from her waist & leaned forward to began licking her face. She felt like a tremor run down her with his tongue sliding over her cheek, then her nose, her lips. She couldn't protest any further. He was slow, tender pleasing her, arousing something different in her. He licked her thoroughly, still holding her from her waist & pressing her against him. Her hands lay flat on his chest not pushing him away not holding.  
PRECAP
twist
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libra25 thumbnail
awesome......
looking forward to what will happen next😉

congrats for the new thread🥳
Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeaaayyy .. congrats muski for the new thread  🥳
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats with new thread
sweetheart🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Primarily congrats on the new thread!!
Nice update as usual!!

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
vantu12 thumbnail
love it soooooooooo much.......👏👏

awesome....⭐️⭐️

Geet growing to late teens....😳.. ahem ahem...😳.

now twist....😲..😲..????????

plz plz ... no "sad twist" like before....😭.😭
Edited by vantu12 - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what love i'm out of words to
describe how i feel for the update
sis damn excellent writer my
dear pls pls update soonnnn
Edited by simi91 - 13 years ago
Be.edgy thumbnail