Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

I thought Hardiik had a crush on Kirti too. He now admits he was in love with Ahilya. Did that end when his infatuation with Kirti began?

He knows who Kirti has a crush on. He also knows Nishit likes her.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woes and Worries

Today is day of surprises. Kathak..not only Urmi is an amazing dancer..she has a teacher to teach Radha that! There is more to her reaction when she locked herself after dancing.

Radha musing, her happiness in dancing was heart warming. Kirti efforts to make her more comfortable and trusting is paying off. Loved how it is Radha who is teaching her Kathak..what a beautiful gesture to make a child gain confidence again.

Dadi is well again and realizes  her blackmail tactics will not work with Kirti now.

The best surprise was how Nishit heart is made to thaw with Kirti's dancing.

Song lyrics. Nishit and Kirti; Urmi and ? Hardiik?

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nid ka Nirmaan (II)

It's interesting how Nishit is finding his way back to things that truly mattered to him all along, be it Music or Kirti ❤️

His life pre-Kirti seems to be...well, drama free. He was content in his music, friends and the simple joys life had to offer him. His relationship with Tejas, though had a competitive edge, it doesn't seem toxic. He had a certain respect and admiration for Sana, but he didn't sense to harbor any feelings for her. All in all, he probably lived a reasonably happy, predictable and mundane life. However, everything change when an apparently "meek" girl entered his life and challenged his perception, about her. Nishit's assessment of Kirti's personality wasn't entirely wrong. Kirti was a misfit in more ways than one, but she managed to grab Nishit's attention in the way she gave back as hard as she got, with her head held high. I believe this is probably what Nishit first "noticed" about Kirti - her resilience!

It's always a treat to read Nishit's POV, especially from their school days. I hope there's more to come!

Here's a song for Kirti, dedicated by Midnight boy 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZh7my_RASk

P.S. - What was Kirti's reply when someone asked her if she reads in sleep too? I think it was mentioned, but I don't remember it    

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

GN, thanks for these wonderful chapters.

Nid Ka Nirmaan :

Nishit's school days are always nice to read. In the beginning chapters we read more about Kirti and that Tejas etc. Nishit was always in the background then. Now to know more about him is always a nice read.

Nishit missing his grandfather, says a lot about the kind of person he is.

Human emotions and bonding matter to him more than money or grandeur.

He liked Sana as a friend, but I guess he was young and probably did not care to understand her deeper. (I am saying this as she did play dirty in later years of his life).

Kirti snatching the book and completing the poetry was so sweet. 

Loved how he saw Kirti to his first impressions to later on.

canapoem thumbnail

Out of shadows:

GN, you are going back and forth on the timelines and keeping us readers on our toes.

Ahilya is a very complex woman. Her relationships with most around her is not easy to understand. So this Hardiik became a "Hardiik" after coming in contact with Urmi. When was this? Or actually how many years after she left Kirti's father? He was planted to keep an eye on the family and looks like nothing more than that. Not to help the family in anyway?

Also did he fall for Kirti somewhere along the way?

canapoem thumbnail

Woes and Worries:

I love the way you have used different fonts for different scenario here GN.

Kirti had to take so much under her umbrella in Ahilya's house and start mending the things which have horribly gone wrong.

Radha is seeing a child psychiatrist and that is really good. Poor kid, the way she had turned into scared me. Her love for dancing and Kirti indulging more in her life, then Kirti learning Kathak from the child was all so beautiful to read. 

So Ahilya madam knows to dance? She must have learnt in her childhood too. I guess the dance did take her back to the times when her life was more simple. 

It is also good that Kirti now is keeping her grandmother occupied too. 

It is best for everyone to keep busy and do something useful, even if it was little things.

My appreciation for Kirti only grew with this chapter. When she came to her mother's place, what a mess it was there. But gradually she took control of the situation and started making small changes in the right direction. She still has a long way to go. But one cannot stop from admiring her at every step.

So Nishit babu only comes during the weekends and now can only think of Kirti and her anklets. Nice!!!!

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Woes and Worries:

I love the way you have used different fonts for different scenario here GN.

Kirti had to take so much under her umbrella in Ahilya's house and start mending the things which have horribly gone wrong.

Radha is seeing a child psychiatrist and that is really good. Poor kid, the way she had turned into scared me. Her love for dancing and Kirti indulging more in her life, then Kirti learning Kathak from the child was all so beautiful to read. 

So Ahilya madam knows to dance? She must have learnt in her childhood too. I guess the dance did take her back to the times when her life was more simple. 

It is also good that Kirti now is keeping her grandmother occupied too. 

It is best for everyone to keep busy and do something useful, even if it was little things.

My appreciation for Kirti only grew with this chapter. When she came to her mother's place, what a mess it was there. But gradually she took control of the situation and started making small changes in the right direction. She still has a long way to go. But one cannot stop from admiring her at every step.

So Nishit babu only comes during the weekends and now can only think of Kirti and her anklets. Nice!!!!

Amazing observations 🥰🥰🥰

dalur1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you dear writer for making my boring weekend entertaining. 

Whenever I read this story I find solace. Even though the characters in it are fictional the way you write it, it feels so real and it's very hard not to get attached to them. 

Kirti is becoming stronger as a person with the way she is handling things. The confidence she exudes is making me so proud of her. I'm so relieved that no one can take advantage of her emotional nature and exploit it. 

Hardik, he has always been an interesting puzzle. And now things are unfolding. 

When Kirti questioned about his relation with her mom, her disgust, annoyance and sarcasm was understandable but It was sweet of him to lighten the environment by his cheeky dialogues. 

And his past connection with her and her brother is something I did not expect at all. 

I feel bad for Hardiik, that his Aaji the only person who loved him unconditionally left the world making him so lonely that he is trying to seek comfort outside, staying out of home most time and doing odd things like observing and reporting things about a family. 

I'm glad he was there with Biplab and helped him overcome low self esteem. I wish and hope that atleast in future Ahilya gives much love to Biplab. Poor chap. 

By keeping watch of this family he must have given up considerable amount of time in his daily life in those days. 

Many things are still not clear but I truly hope he finds and experiences unconditional love again and hope he has a proper and full family in future. 

Coming to the other chapter, the song was soo very soothing to hear, I heard it on loop. 

I'm thrilled to know that Radha is learning Kathak and enjoying herself. It's a relief that her teacher is patient and compassionate. 

The way you depicted Radha's dance, the imagination of the Lil girl in that attire and delicate and classy dance moves was so adorable. 

It was heartbreaking to know how insecure Radha is about people in her life and how long they are going to stay and pay her heed. 

There has never really been any constant person in her life who showered her with love, attension and admiration and I'm glad Kirti is back and going to do all these things with the way she is bridging the gap that got created. 

Kirti asking Radha to become her teacher and this lil one taking up that role and fulfilling it with excitement makes me so happy. They are getting that bonding time now and hopefully Radha will come out of the shell completely. And I too wish that this little girl has all these people in her life. Kids get easily bored and love attention and company of as many people and this makes me think that in olden days how much kids must have had fun loving in joint families. 

During the dance, Ahilya's entry, wow! So unexpected, not only Kirti I'm in awe as well knowing that she can tell stories through her dance, her eyes and intricate steps, postures. 

Ahilya must love this dance form so much and probably could have made a career out of it had she has the resources and support. I hope she still continues to pursue this passion In whatever way she can. It so sad that one has to make so many sacrifices in life and give up on things they love.

Kirti, as much as she thinks she needs to learn the dance form and master it to be better than her mom, somewhere it could be that unknowingly she is finding some common ground with her and kids will always want to pursue something their parents love, either to prove their love or make them proud or in this case just to prove herself. 

I'm sure Ahilya is loving this and already feeling proud. 

Dance will be a connection for these mother daughter duos, Ahilya-Kirti and Kirti-Radha. 

And Nishit, getting distracted and getting swayed towards watching the bits and pieces of Kirti's dance and her beauty, I just can't stop smiling. It is so damn cute. And I always love it when Kirti is behaving playful with him. 

With Kirti telling Karuna to cook twice a week and the way everything is shaping up, she is bringing back the normalcy in their life and reducing the bitterness in the environment which was once high. 

I'm happy to know that Karuna understands that Kirti is changed and cannot be emotionally blackmailed. 

All in all loved both the chapters. 

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Out of shadows

I absolutely loved the title of this story! Hardiik had been in the shadows for way too long...longer than I had imagined him to be.

He was planted in Kirti's life, but incidentally (or ironically) most of their interactions happened purely by chance i.e. Diwali party and every encounter after Lily introduced them. It makes me wonder if it was all just a big coincidence or something more intriguing.

Hardiik's relationship with Ahilya is confusing, no doubt about it. But it's clear he's not ashamed of it. In fact, he genuinely cares about her and even stood up for her when Biplab tried to complain. The only thing he's guilty of is hiding his true identity from Kirti. He had left her a note confessing that he knew she wasn't actually Urmi and that he knew who the real Urmi was. I wonder if Kirti remembers about it? He respects Ahilya, for it extended to Kirti, Ahilya's daughter. But the true nature of his relationship with Ahilya is yet to be known.

Hardiik was initially sent by Ahilya to keep an eye on Kirti, but he ended up sticking around for Biplab. That's pretty remarkable if you ask me. Not many people would be so generous with their time, especially when they have their own problems to deal with. Jersey no. 10, eh? So was he a Sachiin before he became Hardiik? 😉

I'm left with a bunch of unanswered questions about Urmi - why was she only worried about Kirti, and not Biplab so much so that she didn't even acknowledge him? Hardiik entered Kirti's life around her pre-boards, so that was sometime after Urmi's had returned home, but she wasn't allowed to meet Kirti. Does she still hold a grudge against Biplab for that incident? Also, why did she ask Hardiik to stop informing her about Kirti? I have a feeling something terrible happened in her life after the rejection which turned her from Urmi to Ahilya, and once she made the transition, she stopped trying to connect with her daughter.

One interesting thing I noticed was how Karuna reminded Hardiik of his own (kind) Aaji. Now, I can't stand Karuna for being so mean to Urmi (ugh!), but she does have a soft spot for her own family. It's like the classic MIL-DIL-grandkids situation 🤷🏼‍♀️

The concluding lines suggest Kirti had piqued Hardiik's interest early on, but he was too caught up in his own problems to do anything about it. Now, they'll be living under the same roof, and I have a feeling he's planning to win her over...much to chagrin of their evasive neighbor 😆

canapoem thumbnail

I am wondering how big is Ahilya's apartment to fit in so many people comfortably? 🤔 😀

Also Urmi likes to change names given by the parents originally, isn't it? 😀

Urmi becomes Ahilya, ???? became Hardiik 

Changing people's names is her hobby? 😆