Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello, thank you for this thread! Just wanted to list out a few of my pieces here!

Author: blissfulcanyon 

Format: OS

Link: Revelations

Summary: Raavi realizes her feelings for Shiva

Format: OS

Link: Always Been You

Summary: Raavi moves on in her life after her broken marriage with Dev. Throughout her ordeal, Shiva never once leaves her side. What does fate have in store for them?  

Link: Into the Wilderness

Summary: Shiva and Raavi end up going on an unofficial date/adventure when they challenge each other to do certain tasks 

Format: SS

Link: Main Zameen, Tu Aasmaan

Summary: In this short story, Raavi is certain about her feelings for Shiva and confesses to him while he refuses to acknowledge his feelings, thus, making Raavi cling to him in an attempt to help him realize what he feels

Link: Dheere Dheere Se Tera Hua 

Summary: A short tale about how Shiva and Raavi fell in love over the span of three years while being physically apart

Format: TS

Link: Mending Our Broken Hearts

Summary: This piece covers Raavi and Shiva's pov's and their reconciliation after they part ways due to their argument at the mandir

Link: Tu Hi Yaar Mera

Summary: Have a peek into Shiva and Raavi's colorful teenage years and how it changes their lives as grownups

Link: Match Made In...Well?

Summary: Shiva, Krish, and Raavi have a movie night and watch a horror movie. Later on, Shiva and Krish pull a prank on her which ends up in something unexpected happening. 

Link: When Stars Align

Summary: Take a peek into how Shiva and Raavi take a step forward in their relationship after returning to Somnath from the haveli. 

Format: Drabble

Link: ShiVi Drabbles/Random Musings

Summary: A collection of drabbles based on the episodes or on random ideas 

Link: Erasing the Distance

Summary: A pov of sorts into Raavi and Shiva's thoughts during their encounter when Raavi shakes the wet duppatta in front of him. A little continuation from the scene later on, touches on how they're able to come to a conclusion about their divorce

Link: Make You Mine

Summary: Raavi and Shiva face inner turmoils regarding their divorce. Will they change their minds? Read on to find out. 

Edited by blissfulcanyon - 2 years ago
freebird_dd thumbnail

I want the link of ff where 

Shiva and family forgets raavi after having pooja leave in the car as shiva feels raavi is in another car 

She walks on road in the dark some guys try molest her but shiva saves her

And they have discussion i think related her fears and kidnapping abandoned 

Please provide me that linkπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: freebird_dd

I want the link of ff where 

Shiva and family forgets raavi after having pooja leave in the car as shiva feels raavi is in another car 

She walks on road in the dark some guys try molest her but shiva saves her

And they have discussion i think related her fears and kidnapping abandoned 

Please provide me that linkπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"Shivi os - trusting him again | Pandya Store" https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5228516"Shivi os - trusting him again | Pandya Store" https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5228516

"Trusting him again "

freebird_dd thumbnail

Thank u so much......

freebird_dd thumbnail

I want link of ff 

Where shiva takes raavi side tells dhara she always tells raavi to adjust not Rishita.. 

Makes dhara understand ABT raavi situation...

Thanks in advance πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sillysatchel

Hey! I'm looking for this specific fanfic, I remember only two scenes from it 

One scene is where Raavi gets a fever and doesn't get up the next day, and Shiva panics, it had a part where they sit near the well and pour cold water on Raavi, and the next scene was where Shiva comes home unconscious because goons beat him up, and Raavi confesses her love for him

If you can help me with the link or name I'd be grateful!! 

Childhood rivalry to unchained madness

Story added h 1st page yahan pe uska 3rd page check karo wahan QUOTE main h writer ne delete krdi h

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I already posted this twice doing it again 

What's the name of story where on Devta wedding day after dev's rejection Raavi refuses to marry Shiva later on they both got married to someone else 

But there partners died Shiva's wife was pregnant before dieing 

This affects shiva badly to help  Shivi move on families got them married the story is about how now they both fall for each other

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

I already posted this twice doing it again 

What's the name of story where on Devta wedding day after dev's rejection Raavi refuses to marry Shiva later on they both got married to someone else 

But there partners died Shiva's wife was pregnant before dieing 

This affects shiva badly to help  Shivi move on families got them married the story is about how now they both fall for each other

"ShiVi stories (Sunn mere humsafar updated 19/7/2021 pg80) - Page 80 | Pandya Store" https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5221484?pn=80#157930626

freebird_dd thumbnail

I want link of ff 

Where shiva takes raavi side tells dhara she always tells raavi to adjust not Rishita.. 

Makes dhara understand ABT raavi situation...

Thanks in advance πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™