Arundhati Roy Height, Age, Family, Wiki, News, Videos, Discussion & More
Suzanna Arundhati Roy
in feet inches- 5 4
in kilograms- 55 kg
Salt and Pepper
- National Film Award for Best Screenplay for the screenplay of "In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones."
- Booker Prize for her novel The God of Small Things.
- The Lannan Foundation's Cultural Freedom Award for her work about civil societies.
- Awarded "special recognition" as a Woman of Peace at the Global Exchange Human Rights Awards in San Francisco.
- The Sydney Peace Prize for her work in social campaigns and her advocacy of non-violence.
- The Sahitya Akademi Award by the Government of India for her collection of essays on contemporary issues, "The Algebra of Infinite Justice," but she declined to accept it.
- Awarded the Norman Mailer Prize for Distinguished Writing.
- Featured in the list of Time 100, the 100 most influential people in the world.
- Corpus Christi High School (now, Pallikoodam), Kottayam, Kerala, India
- Lawrence School, Lovedale, Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu, India
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi, India
Friday, 24 Nov 1961
Shillong, Assam (present-day Meghalaya), India
Aymanam, Kottayam, Kerala, India
- A Degree in Architecture from the School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi.
Bengali Hindu (Father) Syrian Christian (Mother)
Cycling, Reading, Writing, Travelling
- Gerard da Cunha (Architect)
- Pradip Krishen (independent filmmaker)
- She has two stepdaughters named Mithva Krishen and Pia Krishen from her second husband.
- - Rajib Michael Roy (He was a tea plantation manager in Calcutta)
- - Mary Roy (A women's rights activist)
- - Lalit Kumar Christopher Roy
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures. Please use the "Suggest Edit" page to send us correction and more information.