Amitabh Bachchan Height, Age, Family, Wiki & More
Amitabh Harivansh Rai Shrivastava
- Big B
- Angry Young Man
- AB Sr.
- Shahenshah of Bollywood
- TV Host
- Former Politician
Film (Actor; Hindi)
- - Saat Hindustani (1969)
Film (Actor; English)
- - The Great Gatsby (2013)
- - Tere Mere Sapne (1996)
- - Kaun Banega Crorepati - KBC (2000)
Sunday, 11 Oct 1942
Allahabad, British India (now, Uttar Pradesh, India)
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Bachelor of Science
- Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai 400049, Maharashtra, India
Singing, Blogging, Reading
- Parveen Babi (Indian Actress)
- Rekha (Indian Actress)
- Jaya Bhaduri (Indian Politician Former Indian Actress)
Sunday, 03 Jun 1973
- Jaya Bhaduri Bachchan
- - Harivansh Rai Bachchan (Hindi Poet)
- - Teji Bachchan
- - Shyamla (Step-mother)
- - Ajitabh Bachchan (Younger, Businessman)
- - None
Bhindi Sabzi, Jalebi, Kheer, Gulab Jamun
- Bentley Arnage R, Bentley Continental GT, Lexus LX 470, Mercedes-Benz SL 500 AMG, Porche Cayman S, Range Rover SUV, Mini Cooper, Rolls Royce Phantom, Toyota Land Cruiser, BMW 760Li, BMW X5, Mercedes Benz S320, Mercedes Benz S600, Mercedes Benz E240
- in April 2019, he sold his Rolls Royce Phantom worth 3.5 crore
- - worth over Rs. 460 crore
- - worth over Rs. 540 crore
- - worth over Rs. 62 crore
- - worth over Rs. 13 crore
- - worth over Rs. 3.5 crore
- - worth over Rs. 9 lakh
- - a 3,175 sqm residential property in Brignogan Plage in France (in addition, properties in Noida, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar)
- - a 3-acre plot worth Rs. 5.7 crore in Daulatpur area of Barabanki district
- This is where he lives. The actor purchased this 10,125 square foot two-storey bungalow, which is situated near Juhu's JW Marriott, from producer NC Sippy.
Another property near Jalsa:
- In 2013, he purchased a property near Jalsa worth Rs. 50 crore; the property spread over 8,000 square feet, behind Jalsa.
- This property serves as an office for the actor, where he is often spotted along with his grandson, Agastya Nanda. Reportedly, the family bought this property worth Rs. 50 crore in 2004.
- Amitabh Bachchan shared this house with his parents Harivansh Rai Bachchan and Teji Bachchan. The family bought this Juhu-located house in 1976. This is the house where Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai tied the knot in 2007.
- This property is also located in Juhu thar the family has leased out to Citibank India.
Ancestral House in Allahabad:
- His ancestral is situated at 17, Clive Road in Allahabad; the property has been transformed into an educational trust.
- The actor sold this property for Rs. 23 crore in 2022. The property is situated in Delhi's Gulmohar Park, where his parents, Harivansh Rai Bachchan and Teji Bachchan, used to reside.
- He owns two apartments in Juhu worth Rs. 40 crore and Rs. 1.75 crore respectively.
Home is Paris:
- He owns a property in the French capital of Paris; reportedly, it was gifted to him from his wife, Jaya Bachchan.
- $400 million (INR 2800 crores; as in 2019)
- $2.68 million (INR 20 crores/film; As in 2018)
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures. Please use the "Suggest Edit" page to send us correction and more information.