Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ya may be possibleOriginally posted by: Sudharsan24399
I think just to scare Akash, it must have been done
have to wait and watchno idea yaar...wait 4 next
Agree with u, hope meekash save kajri as she is the one who supported her in attisgarh na and happy to see meethi-ekadish bondingIt was creepy, but I don't know if that tune and Kajri are connected. I guess Kajri came back to disclose the mystery of Avinash's death? Why Agarth's wive was locked up for years? I have a strong feeling that the outcome of this mystery is to strenghten the bond between Meethi and Maiyya.
Originally posted by: loveyouichcha
Agree with u, hope meekash save kajri as she is the one who supported her in attisgarh na and happy to see meethi-ekadish bonding
Agree with each and every word. Me too loving the positive ekadish verymuch as she is supporting meethi and all credits goes to meethi as she changed the entire killer family to good ones. Akash and ekadish changed to good becoz of her true love and care.
I have kind of warmed up towards Ekadish. I never thought I would say that after all she has done, but in soapworld we can wash away the greats sins, can't we 😆 I totally love the new bonding between Meethi and Maiya. I would love to see Ekadish giving us some comedy relieve in this too dramatic serial. Her going to patshala is a start. Love her as student and Meethi taking her pariksha 😆
Originally posted by: loveyouichcha
Agree with each and every word. Me too loving the positive ekadish verymuch as she is supporting meethi and all credits goes to meethi as she changed the entire killer family to good ones. Akash and ekadish changed to good becoz of her true love and care.