It's Captain Ali Asgar Vs Captain Delnaaz Paul!

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
It's Captain Ali Asgar Vs Captain Delnaaz Paul!
After the boys Tez Talwar team showcased their individual and collective talent on Monday, the girl's Meethi Churi team is now ready to set the dance floor on fire!

To prove their caliber, the girls team first sent their sexiest member on to the floor - Karishma Tanna, who kindles fire with "Zara zara touch me". Stroking the fire is a class act by Roopali Ganguly to "Aaja Nach le", re-living the Parveen Babi era is Manini De's sizzling performance of "Jawane- Jaaneman" and "Raat Baki". Jennifer Winget adds oil to the sizzle with a scorching rendition of "Ye Raat'.

What follows is Girl Power at its best. The Meethi Churi girls pay tribute to the best dances in Hindi Films in their group act. Amidst interesting mix of great dance performance, banter between the teams, Tez Talwaar and Meethi Churi Team unanimously selected their team captains. Ali Asgar took oath as Team Captain of the boy's team. Girl's team voted Delnaz Paul as their leader. Both captains swore to leave no stone unturned to defeat each other in the biggest dance battle between the sexes.

If Monday saw 8 dashing dudes rock the dance floor with their electrifying moves then Tuesday episode offers no less! Tune-in to Star One for all the drama and entertainment, every Monday & Tuesday @ 9.30 and join in all the madness, masti and war on Zara Nachke Dikha!
Source: indya.com!
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

xoxo
-Lara =]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think delnaz is a batter caption.