22nd July -- update/pics/video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Need some tunes to fill up about 10 CDs so name all your favourite songs... please 😃

Tuesday 22nd July 2008

Part 1

The show starts off with Ganga asking Vicky how can he trust Pronita more then Meera, vicky says once the proof is infront of you, then you will know that Pronita is right.
He then walks off..

Meera then says this is all Pronita's plan, Ganga tells Meera not to worry and she will set everything right.

Krishna's friends leave but the boss gives Ganga her cheque she says i have 1 Lakh and the boss says i have given you a pay rise (omg i had a six pence rise! she gets alot more!) The boss gives Krishna a bag and she takes it to her room.. she quickly cleans the room up and the bag that the boss gaver her opens up.. then drugs falls out of it.. Krishna realises they are drugs and thinks Pronita was right  

Krishna says i have been selling drugs.. what can i do now?

In Jais room its dark and thundery and then he takes a sip of his drink and he thinks of all the times he had with Pronita...  Suna suna plays in the background. He rememberes everything similar to Bani.

Pronita comes into the room and Jai turns around and asks who are you (his tune blaring in the background) why are you here? I have never said i will give you the company.. you came into my life unexpectedly.. they are my blood, thats why im fighting this game, why are you attached to them.. you even had poison for their sake, how do you know everything about me?

KS tune drums in the back and Jai says i have NEVER forgotten Bani in these 16 years why do i see Bani when i see you? who are you?? He shakes her and Pronita says.. mein Bani. and everything goes black and white.. Jai steps away from her..

Part 2

Pronita holds her mouth and Jai asks if she is Bani.. Pronita says i am Bani's Friend! and she keeps repeating it.

She says she is doing this for Bani's friendship..Bani's children are here own.. Pronita gives a speech and Jai walks off..

Pronita to mid air says although i am here, i cant do anything to stop your tears, but i am crying too.. and breaks down.

Krishna is at Dragons Pub, she enters and you hear Muaja muajaaaaaaaaaaa! (aaa Shahidd!!!! lol) somene is taking her pics and she asks for Gaurav.

Krishna then shouts and asks what is this? Drugs? now i understand my payrise! She says the airhostess bags are never checked thats why right? My father was right you are wrong! That is why i quit.. A girl tels Krishan to calm down krishna tells her to shut up  and that she will tell the police.. Garav grabs Krishnas hands and says take the entire proof.

Krishna gets pics of herself witht he drugs. Gaurav says if you want to go.. then do.. but if you go the police will get these photos before you get there. He gives her tw o options, either she wrks for him or she ends up in jail. and If she choses to go against him he will kill her or send her in jail for life and the Walia name will be ruined forever..

missed a bit sorry had a phone call from wrk!

Part 3

Meera is playin darts and ranvir comes to the room and says i can understand your pain, nothing seems nice anymore.. She won and she took your son. Ranvir says if Ganga and Krishna leave their party for Pronita she will have alot of power, so its better that we know their strenth. We should use who we dont have on our team, whatever you do dont repeat the mistake with Vicky.

Meera says you are right. Whatever i have Pronita doesnt have (i think thats what she said lol) Krishna comes to Meera and tells her what happen..

Precap: Meera tells Pronita that Krishna is doing drugs..

anyprobs with the update im sorry in a rush emergency at the surgery, hope you understand ðŸ˜Š
Just PM me with the question i will get back to you ASAP

Edited by Henna 786 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now it's krishna's turn to join Pro after Vick ...  Jai is drunk again! 😕 in the morning he will remember nothing even if Bani tells him she's Bani... 😕😆...
Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
july12_1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow..thakns for the update!!
desighal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks...hopefully somethings good happens in this episode.

Cheers
D
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it will be Bani's dream.
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahhhhhh someone plz kill those creatives!!! 😡 .... Pronita's famous dialog mein Bani ki dost!😡 .... more dragging  .........😕.................
Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update.

Since Pronita is telling Jai she is Bani's friend. When her truth is revealed jai will not believe her. They are just dragging the story.
RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
duh!!!!!!

what a drag? as if we didn't know that she is going to say that.....anyone of us can become a scriptwriter now...

and i had hoped krishna to be in pro's camp earlier than ganga....ganga will be the last one to surrender.....a tough cookie indeed....

Edited by BUTTERFLY12 - 15 years ago
RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
man!!!!.......now krishna is framed..........as if we didn't expect it from the previous episodes.............wait!!....pro is coming to her rescue soon....
desighal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They need to hurry up with this track...Jai needs to find out that she is bani!!!