FF:Punarjanm Honeymoon Special2 Pg27 4/12

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

PLOT OF THE STORY
Families
Nanda Parivaar
Ranbir Nanda- He is extremely rich, arrogant and MEAN😡. He is a cynic and his life consists of only himself and his business. He owns his own business and enterprise called NANDA INDUSTRIES LTD. After the accidental death of his father Harischand Nanda he became hard hearted and mean. This character is played by Akashdeep Saigal.
Mallika Nanda- Strict, but sugary pulp in the inside that is what Mallika is. She is Ranbir's mother. She is extremely fond of her son and longs for him to get married.  But since his world consists of only money, money and money. She is also stubborn and strict but has a verrry soft corner for her son Ranbir. Played by Sudha Chandran.
Ranita Nanda-Ranita is Ranbir's twin sister. She is the total opposite of Ranbir. She is sweet, petite and shy. She loves writing poetry and loves reading. Her heart and and soul is into doing something for the poor. She is just like Ranbir a straight A student and a first class graduate!!!!! Ranita is also longing for her bro to get married. Her role is carried out by Sulagna Panigrahi(Dhara frm AD)
Aditya Nanda-He is Ranbir's best friend and cousin brother. He is also a mentor to Ranbir. He is very close to Ranita too. He is played bey-(I dont noe his name). He is flop film actor.
Big D-Her real name is Sharda Devi Nanda. The Nanda parivaar address her as BIG D coz she is the eldest Nanda member. She is one of the persons closest to Ranbir and Ranita. She is played by Smriti Irani.
Aarushi Nanda-Aditya's younger sister. She is like you noe the total opposite of Aditya. She is a film actress and has acted with the likes of Hrithik, Shahid etc. She is a superstar and has won manny manny awards. She is extremely close to Ranita and also to Mallika. She is a sweet girl.

GODBOLE PARIVAAR

Kanya Godbole-Kanya is sweet, petite and gorgeous. She is the youngest daughter born to Pammi and Anand Godbole. She loves GOD and believes that the almighty is the reason for all the good things that are happening to her. She is a hotel management graduate. She hopes to own her own hotel one day. She believes deeply in magical love. She knows that one day her prince charming would come and swipe her of her feet. Kanya is played by Dimple Jhangiani.

Anand Godbole- Anand is the father of Kanya and her siblings. He is a chef. He has now retired and cooking lovely dishes for his wife and family. He is level-headed and calm unlike his hot-tempered and bossy wife Pammi. He loves his children especially Kanya. He wants her to cook like him. Anand is played by-

Parminder/Pammi Godbole- Parminder Godbole is better known as Pammi Godbole. She is bossy and hot-tempered unlike Anand. She is very friendly with Kanya and her elder sister Amri. She is the typical Punjabi lady- hefty, misspells words, says words like?ROTI-SHOTI? and all.

Amri Godbole- Amri Godbole is Kanya?s elder sister. She works for Reliance Telecommunications.  Amri is Kanya?s role model. She is married to Vipul Kapoor. She is romantic and lovely. She loves to come and spend her spare time with her family and also in her Maayka. She is extremely close to Pammi and Kanya and Pooja. Amri is played by Kavita Kaushik.

Pooja Godbole-Twin sister of Amri. She refuses to get married unless she wants to. She is carefree and works under Ranbir Nanda. She?s had a crush on him for agesssss. She always dreams of dancing away with Ranbir. But Ranbir has no romantic feelings for Pooja. She works for Ranbir?s production house- NANDAS ROCK.  Played by Tarana Kapoor.

Harpal Godbole- Kanya?s elder cousin brother. He lives with Kanya?s family. He is humorous and really sweet. He has always been interested in Pooja but destiny has something else in store for him. Played by Karan Singh Grover.

Basic Plot of the FF: This FF is about the love story of Kanya and Ranbir. They meet at Amri?s wedding to Vipul. He is disgusted by her behaviour and asks her to stop behaving so ?Gavaar?. She is really angry with him and its hatred at first sight for them. While at the party Pooja tries with all her efforts to woo Ranbir and gets really flirty with him.

Edited by nidhieya - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 intro
continue soon

FF: Punarjanm Part1

Pooja: What the heck is going on? Why can't he understand that I have feelings for him? I have always been dreaming of him day and night. I just want him to realize.

Kanya: Aap kis ke bare mein baat kar rahe ho di? Who is it? Are you in love? Ooooooh!!

Pooja: Yes Kan! His name is Ranbir. Ranbir Nanda.

Kanya: Lekin di, isn't he your boss? Whatever hope everything turns out to be rite.

Pooja: Thnx Kan!! You are the best sis ever!! Im dying to get him to fall for me. Isnt he gorgeous?(shows Kanya Ranbir's pic)

Kanya: Yes di! He does look good. He will surely make a good pair with you. Par shayad mein aur yeh Mr.Nanda….ya meri jiju saath mein zyaada accha lagega…..u r jealous rite??

Pooja: KANYA(shouting)!!!! Tum bhi naa!! Now let me get back to my serial. It is about two ppl who absolutely loathe each other falling in luv!! Interesting rite??

Kanya: Sure di!! All your ideas are absolutely fabulous. Now lemme get back to the luv story I wuz reading. Good Luck!!

Now this time Kanya doesn't even know that that she was actually going to fall in love with Ranbir. Will Ranbir also fall in love with her? Will Pooja be able to accept this relationship between her prince charming and her younger sister? Will Pooja still love Kanya? When will Ran fall in love with Kan? For the answers for all this keep checking out my FF:Punarjanm/Re-incarnation.

I will post whenever I put up new updates are avalible. By Saturday or Sunday I will put up the pictures for each character!!

I will also have a picture update for my fanfic making it more and more interesting.

Keep checking out for updates!!!

Nidheya

Pooja: What the heck is going on? Why can't he understand that I have feelings for him? I have always been dreaming of him day and night. I just want him to realize.

Kanya: Aap kis ke bare mein baat kar rahe ho di? Who is it? Are you in love? Ooooooh!!

Kanya: Lekin di, isn't he your boss? Whatever hope everything turns out to be rite.

Pooja: Thnx Kan!! You are the best sis ever!! Im dying to get him to fall for me. Isnt he gorgeous?(shows Kanya Ranbir's pic)

Kanya: Yes di! He does look good. He will surely make a good pair with you. Par shayad mein aur yeh Mr.Nanda….ya meri jiju saath mein zyaada accha lagega…..u r jealous rite??

Pooja: KANYA(shouting)!!!! Tum bhi naa!! Now let me get back to my serial. It is about two ppl who absolutely loathe each other falling in luv!! Interesting rite??

Kanya: Sure di!! All your ideas are absolutely fabulous. Now lemme get back to the luv story I wuz reading. Good Luck!!

Now this time Kanya doesn't even know that that she was actually going to fall in love with Ranbir. Will Ranbir also fall in love with her? Will Pooja be able to accept this relationship between her prince charming and her younger sister? Will Pooja still love Kanya? When will Ran fall in love with Kan? For the answers for all this keep checking out my FF:Punarjanm/Re-incarnation.

I will post whenever I put up new updates are avalible. By Saturday or Sunday I will put up the pictures for each character!!

I will also have a picture update for my fanfic making it more and more interesting.

Nidheya

Nidheya

Edited by nidhieya - 15 years ago
Srry that got printed twice!! Happy reading!!
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooo  sounds really good so far
very interesting..dho behen aur ek saand! (lol)
i want more!
its brill so far so please continue!
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its sounds sooooooooo interesting so far.

Please Update Soon!!!!!!!!

Good Job with Part1 and the intro.
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow, wow, wow
gr8 intro pliz update asap

thanx.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow its great yaar