hamare kamya punjabi in CC

sweet candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

so guys we all know that kamya has taken a place in the reality show comedy circus😃and i think she's doing such a great job there,i wanted to say that i've never seen her laughing from her heart ,cuz we know that she's villan so she never laughed in bmtd 😆so i was sooo happy when i saw her laughing😆😲

Edited by sweet candy - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsaian thumbnail
i saw her
and she id doing gfood job
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm i havnt watched it yet.
sujeeta thumbnail
i havents missed an epi of hers till date!!!! Shes doing fab and has an awsome partner!!! They always get one of the top marks... Its really nice to see another side of hers... She seems like an awsome person.!!!!! 😊

And she manges time so well..spends it on the sets of bmtd....then with her husband and also manages to come up with a brilliant performace with her partner!!!!! She seems so organized and very hardworking!!!!! Shes also very pretty!!!😊
Edited by sujeeta - 15 years ago
sweet candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujeeta

i havents missed an epi of hers till date!!!! Shes doing fab and has an awsome partner!!! They always get one of the top marks... Its really nice to see another side of hers... She seems like an awsome person.!!!!! 😊

And she manges time so well..spends it on the sets of bmtd....then with her husband and also manages to come up with a brilliant performace with her partner!!!!! She seems so organized and very hardworking!!!!! Shes also very pretty!!!😊

very well said sujeeta,i do agree with u,i think u are absolutley right about what u said ,that what i meant to say about kamya,she's an awesome actoress definitley😛
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and super georgoeus, dont forget. pre-jump, i used to stare at her throughout the evil scenes...and i am a female so that's not so good ..ha ha ha ...but seriously, kamya was spellbinding as Sindoora as well! and hilarious in CC.  Love the Ekta Kapoor and the background dancers number (yellow dress and pigtails).  The one where they comment on Shahid Kapoor being 'small' for kareena. HA HA HA!!!!!!!

sorry fer getting caried away...i just love kamya!