Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: swash2

thanks for the prompt update. I hope this Selva too rots in hell and stupid Nithila doesnt take him back..

Unfortunately, Nithila is just that.  She is stupid enough to take Selva back, never mind the fact that he has slept in the same room as another woman for all these months, and never mind the fact that the director has tried to show them as not having any hanky panky (and how stupid can Selva be?).  She has no self esteem at all.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks eljay for the suda ....suda updates.......

Hope people who invested money will come after Selva and teach him a lesson......
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the all is forgiven and forgotten is a myth and doesnt apply to this situation where selva went in for gold-digger at his own will. Nithila shd throw his thaali in his face, after getting it from fil.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eljay,
Such a  lovely update. Almost like being there.
I think Vikruti has the best role on SunTv.
Jeva has a bag of trickes, some flops and some hits. the battle with Mahila is see-saw.

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eljay, thank you so much for the beautiful updates naa. N u are really fast. Im so glad u offered me to do the updates.

Glad to be back. I've  been missing IF so much lol!!! Its like a second family to me already. Once again, thank you so much for the updates dear eljay. Thanks thanks thanks πŸ€—
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluegal

thanks eljay for the update!

i had missed like a weeks update and am catching up now.

and thanks netra for all the update last wk including my share ya! πŸ‘πŸΌ No worries BG....😳

so sorry for not coming here as i've been bz 🀒 I was so worried about you gal. I was wondering what happen to you because its not so like you to go missing like dad lol. R u feeling better now GB?

netra are you doing ok? take care your health 😊 Im doin fine BG. thanks swetoπŸ€—

netra_rama thumbnail
Looks like Jeeva's voice has been changed. The new voice does not suit her at all 😭 wish they get back to her earlier voice...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx ejiay for the lovely updates. Sri in hot water again. Magi is gonna get wrose treatment. Jeeva rocks as usual.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like to thank all of you for patiently reading my updates, which are not as detailed as Atina and BG and Netra's, and for bearing with my own ignorance of this show, since I just recently started following this show.  Thanks again to all of you.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, u r doing a great job. thanks much. i have done a lot and know this is no easy task.