Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: eljay

I would like to thank all of you for patiently reading my updates, which are not as detailed as Atina and BG and Netra's, and for bearing with my own ignorance of this show, since I just recently started following this show.  Thanks again to all of you.

Im the one suppose to thank you for stepping in  such a short  notice ๐Ÿค—. Thank you so much for helping in this week updates. Dun worry bout detailed ones as urs was good as ours. You did a great job๐Ÿ˜ณ

The new guy entering NIthila's room is Michael who acted like Magi's husband in previous episodes. His actually her friend and i think Magila had called him for help. ๐Ÿ˜•  I hope he does not harm poor nithila.

Woh Atina, i actually still remember Michael's name lol๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Im the one suppose to thank you for stepping in  such a short  notice ๐Ÿค—. Thank you so much for helping in this week updates. Dun worry bout detailed ones as urs was good as ours. You did a great job๐Ÿ˜ณ

The new guy entering NIthila's room is Michael who acted like Magi's husband in previous episodes. His actually her friend and i think Magila had called him for help. ๐Ÿ˜•  I hope he does not harm poor nithila.

Woh Atina, i actually still remember Michael's name lol๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

thanks eljay for the update, your updates are really helpful to me lol since now i completely don't catch the show.

netra im glad you are doing fine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i wonder if jeeva has changed hospital for nithi again since she went to the hospital knowing sri was following her. im sure jeeva is smart enough to shift nithi knowing mahi's tricks.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i am a silent reader of this forum for past 1 yr. i like the way you guys narrate the story. it is really excellent. just becuase of ur style i like this serial very much. please post some pictures as you do earlier. 

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Looks like Jeeva's voice has been changed. The new voice does not suit her at all ๐Ÿ˜ญ wish they get back to her earlier voice...

I noticed this too......one of the reason Preethi quit this role is this ....I mean she said that she had to sit for two sessions for dubbing....which took all her energy and time....sure...I believe her and agree with her......

I huess same thing Rindya felt too and they decided to go for help in this matter with some one else's voice......!!!!

But as you said it does not match Rindya.......at least they should have chosen someone with a better voice.........

Anyway.......they are doing their best i GUESS๐Ÿ˜‰
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: newt2007

i am a silent reader of this forum for past 1 yr. i like the way you guys narrate the story. it is really excellent. just becuase of ur style i like this serial very much. please post some pictures as you do earlier. 

hI NEWT2007,

welcome buddy to Bandham Section.

Thanks for nreaking your one year of silence........As you mentioned...yes all the updaters are doing their best....and I am glad that you came forward to join us here......

Please do visit us as often as possible......I am sorry that I am not able to post pictures nowadays....since there are so many things to do here.......But I promise to post some new pictures soon....dear.

Have fun and please tell your friends and family about us and make them to become members here to join in the discussion.........and fun...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates ladies...good team work๐Ÿ‘

so atleast Santa have changed his mind toward lali..thats great.
Manohar comes in many new shows nows๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and Mahi has her own show where she plasy lead..I was๐Ÿ˜ฒ, she is a good dancer๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by meli - 15 years ago