Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shantrauss thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I am a big fan of akshay's comic timing but really dissappointed here ,, i guess he will pick up as he gets more comfortable with the format  after seeing three episodes i would rate

6.5/10

BTW luv his look, very suave and stylish.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
he's doing an excellent job I love the fact that he encourages everyone and just is so polite!
Davide thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

he's doing an excellent job I love the fact that he encourages everyone and just is so polite!

ya true he's doing an excellent job...
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ill give 11 out of 10 coz he is da best he hosts very well n make da atmosphere cool wid his gr8 sense of humour he completely rox
xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI,

I just LOVE HIM!!!!! He my fav Actor and I think he does a really great job you guyz! I give him 11/10!!!!

-xxx- Asha
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He's really good at encouraging the girls...a hug, a smile, cheering...he's doing it all...infact he even told Sonali Kulkarni that she was really good when she herself kept saying I messed up!!

rizzy81 thumbnail
you know what I do not get is how the hell is Akshey Kumar managing to host a show. He is like busy every second of his life. If he keeps this up I predict a divorce. Seriously man.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think hes an okay host

i liked him in the first episode, he was lively and cracked jokes too

he even kinda flirted with the contestants a bit.

but i didnt enjoy his anchoring in the following episodes. He cudve been much better.

I wanna see him attempt some stunts now :)
dooba87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizzy81

you know what I do not get is how the hell is Akshey Kumar managing to host a show. He is like busy every second of his life. If he keeps this up I predict a divorce. Seriously man.

that will nvr happen..........he brings his family w/ him........for FF wife wife and son were w/ him in South Africa..........also right now he is shooting in Los Angeles his family is w/ him. so technically they r always together.......😛
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rizzy81

LOL!!!!😆😆...that can't happen buddy coz Akki's a very organized person....each thing has its own time...& his family is one thing he ALWAYS makes time for, come what may....& as Dooba said, they're mostly together on all his trips so nothing lost & everythign gained!😉