21st July 08 - update/pics/video!

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Need help (dnt worry you dont have to do much lol) just write down TWO engagment and wedding songs that are your fav, I have to fill 10 CDs with music (DJ Henz gna be rocking the club/wedding hall! 😆).. and I cant fill that by myself lol.. I have a year to fill it, but best to start early.. So please give two songs of your choice 😊

Akki at the IIFA was really good.. liked his performance with RDB! 😃

Monday 21st July 2008

Part 1

The show starts with Aditya warning Jai he cant eat the sweet dish, Jai argues that he wants to see if the taste is right as Ganga is coming home. As Aditya goes to take a bite Jai says are you goin to eat it all..??
Then the daadis arrive shouting 'BILLO!'  they all play daadiya and Aditya says i will have to tell my mother this is a party!..

Aditya tries to explain the situation and the daadi hits him.. then ADitya says Ganga is coming home, the daadi says.. NANGA?! and cloes her eyes 😆

Vicky asks where choti ma is.. Jai goes to get her.

The wind blows as Pronita gets ready, Jai comes to the room and becomes speechless.. he says you look... then says you look really beautiful. Jai steps fwd and says i want to give somehting to you.. He opens a box and it has something in it.. oh its a necklace..

Jai says i will help you and he does.. Suna suna plays in the background (shes wearing white hes wearing black with a TERRIBLE stripy lookin tie! 😳) then they go downstairs.

Krishna comes to Vidya and asks why she isnt ready, Vidya says she doesnt feel like it. Vidya says she will meet Ganga later. Krishna asks what the matter is, Vidya says i dnt gel with people, everyone calls her Bhenji etc. Krishna comforts her and says they dont know the real you, they dnt see hte inner beauty, then Krishna says have a makeover.. They then hug.

As Vidya comes down the steps everyone stares.. (shes wearing a teeshirt and jeans!) Raashi says she likes seein her daughter happy.

Part 2

Ranvir tells Meera that PRonita is really happy. Pronita asks where Ganga is, Adi tells her that hes on her way and that the family have something to tell her.
Aditya says we dnt like change thats why we couldnt accept you as Mrs Walia, but we do thank you for everything you have done and we are sorry.

Pronita says it was her duty to do this as as for her coming to the house she knws its hard for them to accept her but the hand in friendship they have extended thats a large step for her.

Aditya tells Meera to apologise to Pronita for her behaviour. Pronita says i dnt usually like Tahnk you or sorry, but if Meera insists i dnt mind. Aditya forces Meera to say sorry.. Meera says 'ji'

Pronita tells Meera that the family wants her to aplogise but i dnt want to force you.. Pronita puts on the face and says why isnt she sayin sorry, dnt force her. Meera then says Tahnk you and Sorry.. Daadi says i cant hear say it louder.. and she does.

Pronita says a bad person always get something bad happening to them.. so act good now lol..

Krishna then says i wish Pronita dies as she made her choti ma apologise.

Krishnas friends come and Vidya gets introduced to them.. Krishna leaves them Vidya with her friends and everyone talks to her nicely

Ganga is home and everyone greets her. Jai watches from the distance then they finally hug.. someone calls Ganga and she leaves.

The daadis call Ganga to play daandiya and then a song plays and they have little dance..

The baba is on the phone and says Bani thinks im helping her.. the guy on the phone says i am cumin but baba says there isnt a need then he says okay see you in a bit.

Back to the dance! (i like playin daadiya lol.. i like hitting ppl! 😆)

Part 3

Pronita stops Ganga and says everyone missed you, Ganga says oh your still here?  Pronita says everyone is really happy.. Ganga says are you done with the speech? these tears are not going to effect me at all..  and walks off

Then you see a shot of small Ganga saying dont cry mamma.. Ganga tells her to think of better dialuges next time. Pronita says there was somehting in my eye thats why..

Ganga says i will make you cry blood.. Pronita says i will let you win you are my child.. Jai listens..

Ganga hugs Meera in the background.

Jai says sorry to Pronita on gangas behalf.. Pronita says everything will take time but everything will be better.. Jai remmebers Bani's wrds and then asks why do i feel the pain and why does she remind me of Bani?

Precap: Jai says i never said i will give you money nor have i said i will commit myself to you.. you have done everything for my family.. who are you? She says mein bani...........

Edited by Henna 786 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxxx hope he finds out its bani today
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jai romancing lol .... not bad .... 😆... these dadis are just too much 😆 they are always after Aditya .... 😆 ....

Ganga insults Pro ... what's new in that ...😕....

song

sajan Ji ghar aayen dulhan kyun sharmayen... from Kuch Kuch hota hai ... love that song ... Salman looks cute ...😆...

At the moment this is the only one coming to my head ... 😕 ... anyways will add another one later on ... 😃

2nd song: Mehndi laga ke rakhna .... from DDLJ (Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge) ....😃....

Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
kamats thumbnail
thankyou for the live update!
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update

Will he know Bani's reality today.
Edited by bahu - 15 years ago
desighal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

I really do wish that he finds out today...but Balaji will always reveal something like this on Thursday as they like to keep us in suspense!
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx henna for the update...
i just love daadi😆
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Henna for the update!

Why are you always after Jai's ties!! 😆

nikitaic thumbnail
Thanks..

Song

Aaj hai sagai...sun ladhki ke bhai...Aaj hai sagai sun ladhki ke bahi...Zara nach ke humko dikha...

Wedding

Sajan sajan tere dulhan

Mahi veh...From Kal ho na ho..

Nikita
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think jai will know yet that pronita is bani