mahesh manjrekar only made sense

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
amidst all the nautanki and fight that happened today...

mahesh manjrekar was the only one who made sense...every word he said was right...

but the fight was too much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you...everyone was just so crazy about TP's scores...Mahesh was totally right in what he said....none of the contestants have a right to say who is good and who is bad..😡 I just saw the second episode once again...and I saw every single person's face durign every performance..NONE of them had sportsmanship...I mean when Twinkle went up to get the crown everyone was disgusted?? for what?? I mean yes I agree that TP were a bit overrated but they were the best that night! 

I also agree with Zeenat ji...I mean I feel bad for her the most..both her two couples were fighting and she said it was very distressing
Edited by Tani91 - 15 years ago
You two both took the words out of my mouth. I felt really bad for Zeenat, and she tried to heal the wounds with her touching words. We'll see if it helps. But yes Mahesh was the one, who tried to bring everyone back to reality and give them a check on what was happening and how wrong it all was. Everything he said I agreed with wholeheartedly.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh yes poor judges...but somehow i ended up laughing on seeing amrit'a's reaction...poor thin was funnily horrified when chetan went to puneet
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yipee

oh yes poor judges...but somehow i ended up laughing on seeing amrit'a's reaction...poor thin was funnily horrified when chetan went to puneet

I know yaar she was freakign out the most

then she said oh (the s word)😆😆😆
Edited by Tani91 - 15 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
l agree that Mahesh made the most sense, lol i just loved Javed ji asking for the director. But ya, I don't know why they all had freakish expression at every performance. I thought they were all really good friends (at least some of them). The fight just freaked me out!
tsamhita thumbnail
Yup! Mahesh was the best! he was the only one who gave thoughtful comments! i loved the way he told off all the actors and puneet...he was fair to everyone.
I htought Javed ji was quite rude the way he said "yeh sab toh chalta rahega...can we give the marks and go home" i mean you could be patient! lol

i didn't think everyone was glum when Twinkle got the crown...i just htink they thought someone else was more deserving!....i didn't think TPs performance was that good acctually...i thought Jay and Rituka's performance was the best that night!
Edited by tsamhita - 15 years ago
amritha19 thumbnail
yep off the judges, wot mahesh said was the best... but i diagree with him on juz one thing... he said that no1 has the right to question his judgement, i dun think, any1 was, the contestants were juz givin their opinion... which unfortunately happened to b different from, that of the judges.... none of these judges. are gr8 dancers anyways, so ther is nothinlike their judge ment is impecable or flawless. .. javed was juz hilarious, the old man seemed pretty freaked out lol