puneet needs a tight 100000 slaps

sinispillai thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hi guys

from the begining episode puneet is a b**#@@......

he doesn't have respect towards anyone. lagtha hai ma baap ne tameez nahi sikhaayi hai..... how disgusting..... i wish chetan would have hit him more.....

and twinkle😡 changes her colour like girgid...... she supports that idiot puneet........ very disappointing twinkle...... we never expected this from you......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well I think Puneet deserved those in the 1st epi...BUT this time I agreed with Twinkle...I mean what she said was right...these actors do "nautanki" but I think that Panchi should have been clear on who she was refering to...and Twinkle should support her partner..because ultimately...its up to him too..I mean everyone's here with their jodi to win this so called ticket..and they need the support of their partner full heartedly...I dont know if she meant to do that..maybe she felt sorry for Puneet OR Maybe she was just freaked out about the punch and the fact that everyone is against them
^ I agree with Tani91's post above me. I don't really see how Twinkle is at fault here as she has to support her partner. The others involved though Puneet and Chetan who unfortunately got instigated were the ones, who are at fault.
Edited by cinnamonrani - 15 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i dont think twinkle was wrong coz she will have to support her partner..that was fine..but i dont like puneet at all..esp his attitude

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well , I disagree with you.

I know Puneet's Behaviour was abd in the first Episode but he apologized . And in the fIrst episode not only Puneet but also Sahil , Mayank and Bhushan told something or the other to the telly stars.

But yes , Puneet was the worst in his talks and he had it hard from the Mentors and Fellow mates . But Yesterday , he didnt do anything .

Tani91 thumbnail
AND Twinkle stood up for him..saying that he suffers the most criticism..which is right..try to look things from him perspective..maybe what he did in the first episode was a mistake(I highly doubt it though) BUT Twinkle is a straight forward girl(those who watched her in SRGMP can totally see that) and she speaks her mind..which is great...AND she is right...I did think however that she was a little bit harsh but she was RIGHT...no one has a right to degarde him so much that he looses his confidence...I'm really proud of Twinkle for saying that

Puneet was right too...he said everyone had excuses and they were the few that didnt have a problem...so he was right in his stand..BUT he took it to the extreme level..AND he also say reapeatedly that he wasnt talking to Chetan
Edited by Tani91 - 15 years ago
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that puneet needs more than 10000 slaps god he went overboard and when the fight started you said have seen amrita singhs face god even she was like holding on to mahesh

Originally posted by: mimarain

that puneet needs more than 10000 slaps god he went overboard and when the fight started you said have seen amrita singhs face god even she was like holding on to mahesh

yaa totally i agree withe you
sinispillai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

well I think Puneet deserved those in the 1st epi...BUT this time I agreed with Twinkle...I mean what she said was right...these actors do "nautanki" but I think that Panchi should have been clear on who she was refering to...and Twinkle should support her partner..because ultimately...its up to him too..I mean everyone's here with their jodi to win this so called ticket..and they need the support of their partner full heartedly...I dont know if she meant to do that..maybe she felt sorry for Puneet OR Maybe she was just freaked out about the punch and the fact that everyone is against them

if your partner is doing disgusting things how you will support him fullheartedly.... she changes her colours coz there is no other option left with her..... and she is saying that yeh ladka sab sehtha hai.... what is this.... usko uski karmom ki sazaa mil raha hai. i mean he is getting for what he said....... otherwise nobody will tell him anything...
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinispillai

if your partner is doing disgusting things how you will support him fullheartedly.... she changes her colours coz there is no other option left with her..... and she is saying that yeh ladka sab sehtha hai.... what is this.... usko uski karmom ki sazaa mil raha hai. i mean he is getting for what he said....... otherwise nobody will tell him anything...

yes  agree that he is getting for what he DID....but that shouldnt affect his performance...ad that's all she meant about the criticism

AND how exactly did she "change colors"??😕
Edited by Tani91 - 15 years ago