Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Atif is singing in India because Indians like him. His first song was a big hit in India. Mahesh Bhatt took him to india, he himself didnt go to India. Abhijeet now really needs to shut his mouth. Musarat is such a great singer. I' m glad abhi is out of show. He said that sukhwinder singh and shankar can sing better than Rahat Fatah Ali Khan??? then i would say he cant listen properly. No doubt Sukhwinder and shankar are great singer but rahat is still better any day.

Abhijeet is really getting on my nerves now. 😡 
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

all i can say is abhijit is a bit narrowminded!!!

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must say Abhijeet is a very mean minded person....not now..but I understood it way back when each & everyday he tried to insult Diwakar of little champ & tried to say him & remind him every moment that he was a blind....& now...he even talking abt. one's country...this is a very sensitive issue..he should understand talking like this..can take danger...singers are singers...not important where they come from......when someone's comes from Us...then no one talks about this!!!!!!!......whether he will do show or not...it's completely his own business but he shouldn't comment so provocatively which can lead to misunderstanding between two countries...& people.....
Though I am an proud Indian & wanna be Indian again & again but.....as far as music or any arts is concerned......yes..there shouldn't be any barrier.......I wish Mussarat all the best in his career & life.
abhi4ever thumbnail
it is ppl like him who give the ordinary indian the racism-against-neighbour tag!!! he is disguting!!

*Viewbie's Note - i have deleted the last sentence you wrote as it is compltely inappropriate and not needed for*
Edited by Bollywood_mad - 15 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
😊See jo bo gay woh pao gay!! thst exactly with Abjijeet!!! the way he was trying 2 insulf paki singers he totally desrve it! i m just telling my POV!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this is not new...he has sed rubbish things..b4 also..that too wen there were no pakistini singers...its not only the pakistani's he's after...he is an anti-muslim........pathetic........

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ppl are bashing abhijeet for being anti ******* but what abt those Atif fans who blame whole Indian nationality just bcz ONE says he is besura......and his fans say really bad things abt India......ek ne to Aasha Bhonsle ko bhi ugly voice keh diya🤢 ( most pethetic thing ) bcz she was supporting Atif🤢........that type of things/comments make ppl like me to support abhijeet's decision ......whether right or wrong........but still i m not supporting him.......and not at all his supporter but Atif fans really crossed their limits....not in this thead but i m talking abt the whole issue.....

and abhijeet is back in ESBE...........

Moderator's Note:
Refrain from using the term Paki as thats a racist term.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

this is not new...he has sed rubbish things..b4 also..that too wen there were no pakistini singers...its not only the pakistani's he's after...he is an anti-muslim........pathetic........

now plzzz dont bring religion here.........dont forget Raja Hassan is also in the show and he didnt say a single thing abt him..........
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

ppl are bashing abhijeet for being anti paki but what abt those Atif fans who blame whole Indian nationality just bcz ONE says he is besura......and his fans say really bad things abt India

I haven't read anything but if people are saying this then it's wrong. Two wrongs never make a right! It's important for us to keep an open mind and not blame everyone for the silly comments of one individual. Atif has fans all over the globe, not just Pakistanis or Indians but people of different nationalites. I wouldn't call myself a fan as such but I do like some of his songs. I can understand why an Atif fan would be hurt though because he's been bashed too much on tv!
As for Abhijeet, he is entitled to hold his own opinion but now he is getting too offensive. Everyone has the right to express his/her POV but you can't get rude and abusive and call it freedom of expression.

Personally speaking, I love the way Pakistani artists sing in India. It is good to see this and there is nothing wrong with it. If Abhijeet has a problem with Atif, he should keep that aside when he's in the show. But he continues to go on about it and has now started to pick on others too! But obviously this is not the fault of India, that's a silly way of looking at it. Atif has so many fans in India. I don't want to see any bitterness between the two neighbours over such petty issues. India and Pakistan both have so much talent, ke Duniya mein dhoom machade!👍🏼
ishika_kapoor thumbnail
ok not to offend anyone but in a way he is right .. #1 y in the world should we promote pakistani singers when we have such great indian singers .. i dont think that pakistani singers would actually promote indian singers in any way .. if pakistani ppl dont promote indians y should indians promote pakistani singers  ... and mussarat he didnt even sing one song for anyone in bollywood as of now .. he is a good classical singer but he not versitile at all .. he cant sing every type of song .. whereas harpreet is way better .. and atif aslam he sings flat in every song .. he cant pronounce right either .. even alka yagnik and sunidhi chauhan said that once that they dont like atif  and their are so many better singers than him.. and that does not mean that their jealose of them .. sry did not want to offend anyone .. i really do respect every singer weather it be pakistani or indian ..
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 15 years ago