Kolangal & other navigation tips!!!!!

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi buddies

Due to revamping of our site many mebers did not know how to reach to their favorite threads and kept sending Pms to all of us. Rojapooo and giriadimai did a wonderful job of posting the links for all the sections.

I admire these Admin people who have been working day and night to rectify problems one after another. In the middle of all these things Jayshree Bhatter was with me patiently discussing about the changes of the titles etc ....on msn voice chat. We were discussing for nearly an hour and the names are changed with new section opened for Manikoondu & Sivasakti since there are too many new serials along with Kasturi.

Now all the sections are ok...except Kolangal.......When you click ontot kolangal it takes us to our archive section. This is reported to Jayshree already and by Monday it will get done but until then........If you are looking for Kolangal threads......just visit Manikoodu& SIvasakti section for the time being. Until this is addressed by Jayshree.

TO GET TO KOLANGAL SECTION PLEASE VISIT MANIKOONDU 7 SIVASAKTI SECTION  please click the following link

By now you all must have got used to the thress steps to reach the threads you want to visit.....however for the new members.....

1. In the home page click onto the SUN Tv Icon

2. Click on to the section you want to visit. ( soon the pictures willo be posted for each section with synopsis)

3. click "discuss the show" to see all the threads in the section.

Soon  the Manikoondu and Sivasakti threads will be moved to correct section.

Please feel free to send Pm to me or any of other Dev Team members of our section if you have any doubts.....

I take this opportunity to thank you all for all the support given to our Tamil Section Dev Team.

And a special Thanks to T Bhaskar who has been with us helping in solving many problems.
Edited by atina - 15 years ago