xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guyz!!

Oke as you all know yesterday Yudhi said I LOVE YOU to Rani! Im soo happy and I cant wait to tell you what happend today. So lets start!

PS: Sorry I wont be able to put pictures in my update cuz i have a headeach!

-xxx- ASha

----------------------------------------Start----------------------------------------

Part 1

:::On the roof:::

Yudhisthir asks Rani why he cant love her? Rani says that becuz she is a naukrani and he is a prince. And that his goal is Bhumi. Yuhi says no cuz God doesnt wants that. Why else has he send me you? Rani says that they started with a lie, he liked her as Bhumi, the Rajkumari, not Rani, the naukrani. And this has to end. And the truth is that Rani is a naukrani and that he doent know who she is. Yudhi says that he doesnt even wants to know.

:::In Yudhisthirs room:::

Shaksham enters Yudhi's room. But Yudhi isnt in it.

:::In the main hall::: 

Raja comes down with Rudr. He tells bhumi's dad that everything will be oke. And that he wont disrespect them. And he promissed Bhumi's dad that Bhumi will be the bahu of Sasodian vans! And he cant see Bhumi cry.

Yudhi doesnt wants to know about it , The only thing bhe knows is that he loves Rani very much. "Hum aap ke saath sapno ki ek chootie si dunya basana chahatey hai".πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ» ( pehli nazar plays)

:::On of the halls in the Mahal:::

Shaksham asks a servent if she knows were yudhi is.

Rani says that he sould forget her cuz she is poor etc. She folds hand for him and he touches them. He tells her that he wont go and he cant live without her. 

----------------------------------------Break----------------------------------------

Part 2

:::On of the halls in the Mahal:::

Cr walks in the hall (I think she is gona go to Yudhi!) And yes. She asks a servent if she knows were Yudhi is. The servent says that she doesnt knows and that even Shaksham was looking for him. CR asks a other servent if she saw Rani. The servent tells her that she saw her going upstairs!

Yudhi says that he cant live without Rani. Rani looks shocked. (BTW i would 2)  Thats when they hear Choti rani coming upstairs. Yudhi drags her behind a wall. Yudhi looks at Rani.( Pehli nazar main plays again)

Shaksham goes upstairs and sees Yudhi. He thinks that if someone sees them it would get worser. And when he turns he sees CR in frond of him! She asks him what he is doing her. She remembers and says that he must be looking for Yudhi. She asks him if he is here. Shaksham lies and says no hes not here. Cr says that she want to see 4 her self. Shaksham tries to stop her but he cant. Cr sees YuRa standing there.

CR calls for Yudhi. Rani and Yura are both shocked. She sends Rani downstairs and she wants to talk to Yudhi. CR says that he must be thinking that she is mad at him.

:::One of the halls in the Mahal:::

Rani walks in the hallway when she sees Bhumi. Bhumi looks a bit angry! And walks away.

----------------------------------------Break----------------------------------------

Part 3

Cr tells Yudhi to fight for his love. BUT alone! And that even she will not be with him. But she is with him...( OMG .... My IQ just lowerd with 2%... Damn... Who writes this stuff yaar!.. But oke I understand what she is talking aboutπŸ˜†)

Rani is in the halleway were Bhanumati comes to her ans says what a tears. Bhanumati says that it doesnt matters how much she cry she cant get Kuwar Yudhisthir 4 her own.

Cr tells Yudhi not to worry. One day she will convince Raja. (OMG when?... ONE day myCensored!!! Comeon Yudhi dont be stupid and just pay attention on what she is telling you. What rubbish!) ANd CR thinks that he has to be stubborn and he has to do what his hart tells him to do. Yudhi goes to her and touches her feet. CR gives him ashirvaat.

Bhanumati tells Rani that if she was Rani she would already left. And tells Rani to go. Ranis walks crying away. Bhanumati is really happy!

Bhumati goes to CR and tells her the good news. She tells CR that she has send Rani away. CR gets real angry and tells her to find Rani or else she will be punished! Bhanumati is shocked. CR leaves. Bhanumati doesnt know what to do, cuz she doesnt wanna ask Rani to stay.

:::In the main Hall:::
Raja tells Bhumi's dad that Yudhi will agree. CR comes downstairs and tells Raja that she wants to talk to him.

:::Somewere in the Mahal with lots of lights:::
Raja asks her if he is readdy 2 marry. Cr tells him that Yudhi wont forget that naukrani and that he wont marry Bhumi. Raja doesnt even knows what to say and her comes

THE END!!!

Oke I loved the YURA scenes!
And this Shaadi will go on 4 the next 2 weeks I guess!πŸ˜†Confused.....Well hope that Rani turns out to be a Rajkumari cuz YuRa has to get married yaaron!... AND SOOOOOOOON... warna mein shaadi karlongi Yudhi se...!!!! And I will say HAHAHAHA.... Rani you had your chance no it my turn!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And BTW.... The room were Raja and CR were in had lots of lights amd they are the only one who go there... I mean it could caught fire you know.... OMG OMG, OMG.... Briliant idea coming up right now!... A fire rescue scene! Were Yudhi saves me, I mean Rani from the fire!πŸ₯°πŸ™‚

Well... lets see what will happen next week. Till then, Take care!πŸ˜€

And love you -xxx- Asha

Edited by xxashaxx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes me waiting asha..as usualπŸ˜‰..
I like to read the ur updates even if i have seen the episode..πŸ˜† now my bak bak started..πŸ˜†
Thanks for the update..
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hmmmmm...interstingπŸ₯°....

thanks hunny...
sonikudi83 thumbnail
Thank you for the quick updates
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the great update πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Somrat thumbnail
ummm.nice..........
thxxxxxxxxx
gayatri_haters thumbnail
Thanks so much for the fast update. You have a good weekend too.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnaks asha for update..i really enjoy your commnt than Bhanu crap..
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.
Yudi will take Rani and leave or more so get kicked out of the mahal by Raja.
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well done asha great update as well , loved today's episode specially yura moments , and ya your right this wedding will countinue till more than 2 weeks i guess lool .