07/16/08-shagun brings da truth out

--huma-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
-shagun remembers how evrybody treated her wen she entered the house n how shikha told her to leave so she cud marry sumer. shagun thinks: by seeing how shikha begged for me to leave her w/sumer, proves tht she loves sumer. now i cant take tht place from her. thts enough now. em guna leave the city n live alone. but b4 leavin em guna ask tht doctor y did he lie to me? wat did he get by givin me the fake reports? who tld him to do this? n today i wont stop until i find my answers.
-triveni is wrried. she thinks: if sumer goes n meets shagun then my whole game will be ruined, i have to stop him from meeting her. thens he sits n pretends like if shes crying wen babuji enters da room. she says: wen she was in the house she hurt evry1 n now tht shes out she cant rest. u tell him , tht he shud marry shikha as soon as possible b4 shagun cums up w/another plan. babuji says: allright, but dun cry like tht. i also want sume rn shikha to get married. ill tlk to him. u dun wrry. he leaves. triveni wipes her tears n says: thts nice. just like this em guna have to make evrybody ready to get sumer n shikha married. dey will pressurize him n my dear son wont be able to disagree.
-sumer calls his aunts n uncles to find out where hsagun is. but shes nowhere. he says: where wud she be? shikha comes. sumer says: shagun cant be found newhere, shes not at any relatives' place. did she tell u where she is b4 she left the house? shikha says: no. i tried callin her cell but its unreachable, i also tried al the relatives but shes not der. em thinkint ht mummyji might be right. shagun m might hve planned sumthin n due to urvashi's stomach pain her plan might be ruined. she toches his cheeks n says: em really wrrieed bout u. sumer strts movin away from her, she says: wat if she dus sumthin to u? look, em ur wife-to-be, im guna be with u all the time, wen ur happy, wen ur sad. so y cant we be just husband n wife? nobody noes wat shagun will do next. sumer says: wat r u sayin? shikha says: if she can take use of the power of attorney, send babuji to court, then she can do nethin. sumer says: tht swta em thinkin, tht y did she do this? wat did she get by this? i beg u, dun force me to get married to u until i solve this problem. he leaves. dr.singh calls her cell. he calls her to his cliic.
-shikha reaches the clinic n shagun reaches der 2. she wonders: wta is shikha doin here? y is she goin to dr.singhs office. shagun follows her. dr.sigh tells shikha: im in big trouble, the docotrs association called me n i gave dem the fake reports. he gives shukha the real report. he says: these r the real ones. it says tht she just had a migrain. shagun is shocked. she cant belive shikha had made dis plan. doctor says: u can keep this report so u can show ppl wen they ask u. ill leave the city n open a small clinic sumwhere else by the 10 lakhs u gave me. i dun wanna be tangled in this plan u made. now plz get outta here n forget tht we ever met. then shagun cums in n says: n also tht u made my reports. dr.singh n shikha r shocked. shagun says: shikha, how cud u do this? i trusted u more than myself but u proved me wrong. shikha says: i did all dis for sumer. i love him a lot. shagun says: if u can fall so low for sumer then u dun dun love him. ppl give up life for der love not take sum1 elses. by makin me believe in dose reports, u had nade full plan to kill me, i agree u meant nuthin to me b4 but sumer was ur best frend. n u created such a storm in his life. neways, u wont get it, u dun evn noe wat love is. today, bhagwan showed me ur real face. i will show the whole family ur real face. i wont spare u. she leaves but turns around n says: dr.singh, ur a doctor, ur work is to show a patient how to live. n support him. if i dun get u behind bars den my name wont be shagun sumer chatruvedi.
-sumer tries to call ppl to find where shagun is. triveni says: its no use, u dun mean nethin to her now. sumer says: no, ma, i wanna noe y she did all dis. she says: ders no need for the truth, we shud forget her after wat she did to us. she gave u dvrce n she left da house den y do u wrry. sumer says: thts wat i wanna noe, she loved me so much den y did she gimme dvrce so quick. she took papa to court for a small part in property n evry1 noes htth she respected him a lot. she created hatred for evryone in the family against her. n wen she had left the house, y did he need to enter again secretly. y did she help urvashi? i want answers n only shagun will be able to do give them to me. if i cant find her den ill call the police. i wont rest until all dis is solved. then he calls sum1 but shagun eneters. she says: sumer. sumer is shocked to c her. evrybody stands up.
- she cums in n says: i new u wanted to meet me, thts y i came by myself to answer ur questions. all this was all kz of shikha. shikha cums in n strts her acting. she says: shagun, u here? shagun says: yeah n today ill tell evry1 the truth. shikha acts as if shes confused. shagun says: ask her, wat did she do just to get u? shikha says: wat r u saying? em so confused. wat did i do. shagunt ells evryone evrythin. then she says: her n a doctor changed the report n told me tht em only alive for 2 or 3 months den i will die. babuji says: is shagun sayin da truth? shikha says: wat r u sayin? em so confused. i think she wants to get revenge kz i took her place in this house. babuji says: shagun do u have ne proof tht this is all true. shagun says: yeah i have not only 1 but 2. shikha n triveni r shocked.
the end

i think:
proofs might be her diary on the laptop tht triveni deleted n the reports dat shikha burnt.Angry
Edited by huda23 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanx a lot for the update.