Rajkumar Aaryyan may have a second inning

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Rajkumar Aaryyan may have a second innings

NDTV Imagine and Sphere Origin's Rajkumar Aaryyan is all set to bid adieu to its audience. Though it is alleged that the show has been yanked off for its poor TRPs the producer says the show has come to a logical end as the contract with the channel has expired. In fact he states that the show may even have a second season.

"Well we may come out with the second season of Rajkumar Aaryyan or similar kind of show but nothing has been finalised. We are busy shooting for the last two episodes and after that will sit with the channel and decide," says Sanjay Wadhwa of Sphere Origin.

"This was an experimental show which was also very expensive to produce. We had a contract for 26 episodes with the channel and now as the contract is fulfilled the show will therefore end," he adds.

Talking about Rajkumar Aaryyan he adds, "We have tried a lot new stuff with the story line, visual effects and even the costumes and make-up. Bringing in new techniques was definitely pricey and this was our first experience with such a show."

Anniruddh Dave aka Rajkumar Aryan had a lot of expectation from this show. "But now as the story is over we all have to move ahead but this show was and will always be one of my favourites. I had a gala time while shooting and am looking forward for doing such shows in future as I love costume drama," the actor says.

Talking about his co-stars he states, "I had a wonderful time working with Nirmal Pandey and Yami Gautam and bonded best with them. Talking about another season I don't know right now."

Hope the second season does happen and is not a fantasy of the producer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
i pray they show second season because 1 season was all about tilism aaryaan and bhujang no bhairvi and bhoothnath and no Aaryaan bhairvi love story
LeadNitrate thumbnail

i think removingBhairavi and  bhootnath and making the show from what it was in the beginning to the action adventure of sindbad the sailor was a mistake

but always our Ra rocks
may be its cool that this will introduce the season concept like west, we will love to see our ra coming over and over again, in diff forms, in diff situations
today hidden woods to tomorrow hogwarts
wish India were a takers of fantasy movies made on desi stuff, then may be we cud get a chronicles of raajkumar aaryyan on big screen,
i think Ra stands teh same level of glamour and imagination as narnia stuff and our ra Aniruddh is no way less than prince caspian ben
Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: its me tan

i think removingBhairavi and  bhootnath and making the show from what it was in the beginning to the action adventure of sindbad the sailor was a mistake

but always our Ra rocks
may be its cool that this will introduce the season concept like west, we will love to see our ra coming over and over again, in diff forms, in diff situations
today hidden woods to tomorrow hogwarts
wish India were a takers of fantasy movies made on desi stuff, then may be we cud get a chronicles of raajkumar aaryyan on big screen,
i think Ra stands teh same level of glamour and imagination as narnia stuff and our ra Aniruddh is no way less than prince caspian ben

Our Ani Rocks
LeadNitrate thumbnail
course he does, he is the super cool super guy
and will catch him in soem super hot *ahem* acts in season two😜
Aanchu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
by hook or crook i want this serial back............
and that also with yami and annirudh in leads............
LeadNitrate thumbnail
ani rudh and yami in leads
well time has to tell
Shruti11 thumbnail
ani and yami rocks watever they do i m with them
LeadNitrate thumbnail
but i am more for Ra cannot think ani yami beyond ra though i know talented actors like them will move on for sure, but i really hope they reprise their roles in second , third fourth and all otehr seasons

Stari am rooting for 10 seasons

viewbies note: articles from tellychakkar are not allowed