Posted: 15 years ago
ruksaar very nice front page too good
pihu nice sigy yaar

Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
guys i have her sbs vid lemme get it
rajeevlicious thumbnail
cool front page ruku... And yes ur creations are looking just fab there!!!

So guys, where's the party happening????? πŸ˜‰
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww mehvish choo chweet...wel leme give a sweet small update fr al dose whu dint c it .......Aamna is in new york..n thts y sbs cundnt reach to her n cleb wd her.....toh they lad over d phnoe...n wished her ...she sed tht shes also feeling bad ke every yr she clebrates wd sbs bt nt dis yr....she sed sehes also misng her fans cos dey hold a imp part in her lyf..den it ws askd ke wt gift wl she give her fans..she sed i wl give thm aloo chat as a return gift......thn it ws also askd wt wl she gift her mum..wl she give her damaad..aamna sed ohh nooo now only i ve gne into films toh no iraada of ggetiin wed..i hv to concentrate on my career..
theeenn it ws sed ke hws it feeling celbrating wd y rfamly in NY bt no frends r der..she sed its vyy diff cos my frneds arent der im misng al soo muchh......n den d bckground sed ke "whn it comes to frends hw cn v nt forget her good frend rajeev khandelwall...whu hs few days ago been splendid wd Aamir....thn dat bckground sed ke we wl wait fr aloo chat noww ...(uhh i thot theyl ask Aamna itsle fbot raj bt they dinnnttt i thnk thts wt i rmeber)
theen while dis convo ws tking place dey wre showing clippingss ofAamna z last yr bdy ...den tht 2006 ka bdy whn Raj wen tto her house....thn dey showed dose cliping of 2006 bdy whn RA wre feeding ckae to each other....phir end mein dey wished her agaiin  happyy bdyyy ......... n she sed thnks alot n stufff..
Frends frst tym i rote update sort lolll i hope itss ok ..js to brief....soryyy if i misedd sumthnggg soryyyyy
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey faruuuu n mehvish dearieeezz........i knww y is it lil quet here..problbly whn all cme den d bangg wll strttttt hehehehehe ............
@ mehvish no thnksss at allllll fr d vid......cho chweet fo yuuu
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Herez wishing Aamna a very very happy birthday!!!

A cute gift for Aamna...

πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€