JJWS the most un-reality show

simpleone thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I followed this show to see the best of the best. To my disappointment last few weeks, the show looked fake and totally scripted. The grand finale presentation was disjointed and was recorded over several days. The result also looked pre-determind and is an insult to those who voted day and night till the last minute only to find out that the recording of final moments happend eralier then GF day. 😡 

This was the most unimpressive reality show. Such shows takes away the charm and faith from viewers to not to waste time and money.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleone thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: simpleone

I followed this show to see the best of the best. To my disappointment last few weeks, the show looked fake and totally scripted. The grand finale presentation was disjointed and was recorded over several days. The result also looked pre-determind and is an insult to those who voted day and night till the last minute only to find out that the recording of final moments happend eralier then GF day. 😡 

This was the most unimpressive reality show. Such shows takes away the charm and faith from viewers to not to waste time and money.  

Now the participants are also realizing this and openly saying that they wont come back to such shows again.😕