Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunin thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: admail_bd

BB's nose??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ya Becksy....kya kamaal ka nose hai BB ka! It's the best thing!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hmmm....carrots are good for eyesite coz it has a lot of vitamin A. it's a root vegetable so it is healthy and can be eaten whenever and however (raw, cooked, steamed, sweetened, etc.

cucu's have loadsa vitamin C and it is good for the skin (water based). it's a fruit so like all fruit u need to be careful when you eat it. it can cause acidity ....(too much seeds can cause digestion problems). nahi re....there are more varieties without seeds...pickling cucumbers, slicing cucumbers, exotic cucumbersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

could not help adding the comments although I do not have the slightest clue about the context of the discussionπŸ˜†...

but intelligence!! i think carrots...cucu's have nothing to do with intelligence :)

beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raiinie

IFF = IF AND ONLY IF

IF = IF

Chek it out if you dont trust me [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_and_only_if ] there you i have even provided you with the link! Seriously Beckytower Panga mat Loo! You still have ages to reach the heights of MOI!! Ahahahhahah..

Love You!.x

Well WHATEVAA..*speak to the hand*

I just thought I would let you know that you put in an extra 'n' in clonning.

*Peace* [V] -sign

Much love..Becky.πŸ˜›

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

How about if we clone IK's brain and put it in BB?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i prefer IK's lean, tall, lanky look way more than BB muscular 6 pac abs..πŸ˜•

IK is the 'MAN' .Amen Ahahaaha.

beckytower thumbnail
πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I just realised, we are a bit mad.
beckytower thumbnail

But i prefer IK's lean, tall, lanky look way more than BB muscular 6 pac abs..πŸ˜•

IK is the 'MAN' .Amen Ahahaaha.

Another reason for me to disagree with your opinionπŸ˜›

...but jokes apart, Cucumber you know it deep down..that you want SonaBir. Be honest, I not kidding here.😳

Raiinie2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckytower

Well WHATEVAA..*speak to the hand*

I just thought I would let you know that you put in an extra 'n' in clonning.

*Peace* [V] -sign

Much love..Becky.πŸ˜›

Becksyyy..*Speak to the elbow, cuz my hand aint worth extending* πŸ˜†

Sigh! Becksy your soo COOL!!!! 'CLONING' Up to ur standard now..[ I was being sarcastic there, if you havnt got the jist..πŸ˜› ]

Peace to you too my lil Homie!  

Edited by raiinie - 15 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when were we sane becksy??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oh you mean the tail of the sonabir siggy!! i thought it didn't suit sonabir...or the way i thought abt them. i forgot what the tail was though... πŸ˜† i wanted to say "hai dosti humko yakeen tha dosti aur kuch bhi nahin tha" in the tail instead. so the jaane tu siggy was there. lol!! Edited by admail_bd - 15 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Ahahaha.True True!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: beckytower

...but jokes apart, Cucumber you know it deep down..that you want SonaBir. Be honest, I not kidding here.

Ummmm....IK IK IK IK IK!!! I want my Giraffe and Fattu to be seen together. Homeboy BB here is too busy stuffin his face with KFC's man!Edited by raiinie - 15 years ago
beckytower thumbnail

Becksyyy..*Speak to the elbow, cuz my hand aint worth extending* πŸ˜†

Sigh! Becksy your soo COOL!!!! 'CLONING' Up to ur standard now..[ I was being sarcastic there, if you havnt got the jist..πŸ˜› ]

Peace to you too my lil Homie!  

Yeaa girl, ur learning! Like I said just now, ur hitting the same heights as me- thank-you for looking up to me πŸ˜›
sunin thumbnail

Ahahaha.True True!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ummmm....IK IK IK IK IK!!! I want my Giraffe (?) and Fattu (?) to be seen together. Homeboy BB here is too busy stuffin his face with KFC's man!(?) who are they?